How to I unbind my spark from my account?
3921 5 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BRentAP03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74872 ft
United States

I think I am going to sell my spark to get the fly more kit for the mavic (sad but I'm not using the spark much anymore). I was wondering how you unbind the DJI Spark from your account so when someone buys it, it still is not under your account?
2019-3-20
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

it is "showing" only on the account with which is logged in to the Go4 app.
No unbinding needed, you don't fly it, new flights aren't connected to your account.
2019-3-20
Use props
BRentAP03
lvl.4
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 3-20 09:33
it is "showing" only on the account with which is logged in to the Go4 app.
No unbinding needed, you don't fly it, new flights aren't connected to your account.

Ohhhh ok that makes sense! Thank you!
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi BRentAP03, thanks for reaching out and sorry to know that you need to sell your DJI Spark. As of the moment, we don't support changing the activation email since it is already binded to the product for warranty purposes. Once you sell your DJI Spark, the new owner need to create his new personal DJI account on the DJI Go4 application. Upon creating a new DJI account, the only flight records that the new account will have will start on the first flight the new owner uses the drone. Also, for warranty purposes, kindly provide the receipt to the new owner. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
2019-3-20
Use props
BRentAP03
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-20 09:40
Hi BRentAP03, thanks for reaching out and sorry to know that you need to sell your DJI Spark. As of the moment, we don't support changing the activation email since it is already binded to the product for warranty purposes. Once you sell your DJI Spark, the new owner need to create his new personal DJI account on the DJI Go4 application. Upon creating a new DJI account, the only flight records that the new account will have will start on the first flight the new owner uses the drone. Also, for warranty purposes, kindly provide the receipt to the new owner. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

Thank you very much that clears a lot of things up!
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BRentAP03 Posted at 3-20 09:41
Thank you very much that clears a lot of things up!

You're most welcome. If you have other concern, please let us know. We're here to help. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules