Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 zoom usb controller dosent work
967 11 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans10b139d5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 949619 ft
Italy

Hello everyone
Someone has happened to my problem :remote usb does not work?
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, my apologies for all the trouble. May I know if your referring to the left side port or on the bottom port connection? What happened prior to the issue? I would suggest you try a different cable so that we can isolate the issue. Also, If it is convenient for you, kindly provide a short video for further checking. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2019-3-20
Use props
fans10b139d5
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-20 09:58
Hi there, my apologies for all the trouble. May I know if your referring to the left side port connection or on the bottom port? What happened prior to the issue? I would suggest you try a different cable so that we can isolate the issue. Also, If it is convenient for you, kindly provide a short video for further checking. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
Hi the bottom usb the sx mini usb he work good, i have tried others cable and he doesn't work with any my phones, android ond ios.....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V0xhXbrxKcgTJ4IgzNZ2weMFbV4LTofy/view?usp=drivesdk
2019-3-20
Use props
fans10b139d5
lvl.1
Italy

And I honestly noticed another not very good problem

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uI2JYD3eifhQYinG7nyYuMhdh-bdEfma/view?usp=drivesdk

2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans10b139d5 Posted at 3-20 10:05
Hi the bottom usb the sx mini usb he work good, i have tried others cable and he doesn't work with any my phones, android ond ios.....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V0xhXbrxKcgTJ4IgzNZ2weMFbV4LTofy/view?usp=drivesdk

Sorry to know that. Did you try to remove the cable on the side port before connecting your mobile device on the bottom port? Please take note, do not use the Micro USB and USB ports simultaneously for video linking. Remove the cable from one port before connecting a device to the other port for video linking. May I know what mobile device, android version and DJI Go 4 app version you are currently using?
2019-3-20
Use props
fans10b139d5
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-20 10:10
Sorry to know that. Did you try to remove the cable on the side port before connecting your mobile device on the bottom port? Please take note, do not use the Micro USB and USB ports simultaneously for video linking. Remove the cable from one port before connecting a device to the other port for video linking. May I know what mobile device, android version and DJI Go 4 app version you are currently using?
Yes i know I use only the usb bottom port!
I' android but
He doesn't work also in my device ios
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans10b139d5 Posted at 3-20 10:50
Yes i know I use only the usb bottom port!
I' android but
He doesn't work also in my device ios

Thanks for your prompt response. For Android devices, please turn on "USB debugging." For Samsung devices, please ensure that the connection mode is set to Media (MTP) Camera (PTP) Mode. Open DJI Go 4 APP, tap on "Me" icon, tap on the cogwheel on the top right and then enable USB Developer Option (USB Debugging). Also,  try to back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the APP. Kindly remove the cable on the left side even if you are not connecting it to your mobile device and then connect to the bottom port.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans10b139d5 Posted at 3-20 10:08
And I honestly noticed another not very good problem

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uI2JYD3eifhQYinG7nyYuMhdh-bdEfma/view?usp=drivesdk

Kindly refer on post #7 and let me know if the issue persists. Tap on "Reply"so that I can receive notification from your response. Thank you.
2019-3-20
Use props
fans10b139d5
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-20 11:14
Thanks for your prompt response. For Android devices, please turn on "USB debugging." For Samsung devices, please ensure that the connection mode is set to Media (MTP) Camera (PTP) Mode. Open DJI Go 4 APP, tap on "Me" icon, tap on the cogwheel on the top right and then enable USB Developer Option (USB Debugging). Also,  try to back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the APP. Kindly remove the cable on the left side even if you are not connecting it to your mobile device and then connect to the bottom port.
Man, you're the n 1 executed usb debug and reinstalled dji4 app
Problem Solved
Now, the problem is on the Usb mini port

2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans10b139d5 Posted at 3-21 13:14
Man, you're the n 1 executed usb debug and reinstalled dji4 app
Problem Solved
Now, the problem is on the Usb mini port

You're welcome. May I know what mobile device and android version you are currently using?  I would suggest you try a different phone or tablet so that we can isolate the issue. You may check our recommended devices below for your reference. Thank you.

2019-3-21
Use props
fans10b139d5
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-21 16:09
You're welcome. May I know what mobile device and android version you are currently using?  I would suggest you try a different phone or tablet so that we can isolate the issue. You may check our recommended devices below for your reference. Thank you.

Yes i will try another phone!
Now i'm on huawei p20
thank you again
For your
Willingness
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans10b139d5 Posted at 3-22 02:19
Yes i will try another phone!
Now i'm on huawei p20
thank you again

You're welcome. Please keep us posted if you need further assistance. We're here to help. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules