Can not calibrate Sensors in DJI Assistant, button grayed out
8880 16 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyinLo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7004009 ft
United States

I finally got the work around to run DJI Assistant so that I can calibrate my sensors on the P4P.  Now that DJI Assistant is running, when I click on Calibration, the button is grayed out and I can not calibrate my P4P.  It just keeps prompting me to restart the P4P.  I downgraded the Firmware from .600 to .300.  I tried using Assistant 2.0.6 and 2.0.2 and same thing on both.  I don't know if the problem is still related to the software certification problem that was preventing it from running or if this is a totally different problem.
I started getting an error message in DJI Go4 that my sensors needed to be recalibrated.  I have turned off Obstacle Awareness and I can fly fine without that on.  Just need to figure out what has happened and see if I can get it fixed.

Thanks for any help!
2019-3-20
Use props
FlyinLo
lvl.3
United States

2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, you may give a try to uninstall first the DJI Assistant 2 then after that, you need to disable the signed driver enforcement after you disable it, reinstall the DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-20
Use props
FlyinLo
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-20 10:42
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, you may give a try to uninstall first the DJI Assistant 2 then after that, you need to disable the signed driver enforcement after you disable it, reinstall the DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Hi Gamora, I had disabled the signed driver enforcement the other day but that did not help.  I then had help on disabling the user account editing the HKEY settings.  That then let me install the DJI Assistant.

What specific steps do you recommend for disabling the Signed Driver Enforcement?  I rebooted and went into special setup and then ultimately pressed #7 to disable the enforcement.  Please let me know if there is another method or another step.

Thanks!
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlyinLo Posted at 3-20 12:12
Hi Gamora, I had disabled the signed driver enforcement the other day but that did not help.  I then had help on disabling the user account editing the HKEY settings.  That then let me install the DJI Assistant.

What specific steps do you recommend for disabling the Signed Driver Enforcement?  I rebooted and went into special setup and then ultimately pressed #7 to disable the enforcement.  Please let me know if there is another method or another step.

Ok, thank you for the additional info. I assume you are using a windows 10 right? have you tried to use a lower version of windows or Mac if there is? Since if you are using a Windows 10 our developer still working on it and optimizing the software. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-20
Use props
FlyinLo
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-20 14:52
Ok, thank you for the additional info. I assume you are using a windows 10 right? have you tried to use a lower version of windows or Mac if there is? Since if you are using a Windows 10 our developer still working on it and optimizing the software. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

using version 2.0.7 solved the problem
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlyinLo Posted at 3-21 08:17
You know, I am fresh out of  old Windows edition PC's laying around.  As a drone pilot, I actually keep up with new releases and new hardware for most of my stuff and that includes Windows operating systems.

DJI obviously does not.  There is something going on here that the public is unaware of.  I have never ever had this problem with any other software so for this to happen and continue to be a problem, there is a much deeper level issue going on.  It  may be a little bit before it call comes out but sooner or later we will find out the truth.  

I'm sorry to hear that and I understand about that. May I ask if you have the latest DJI Assistant 2 that is installed and is it version 2.0.7? Thanks!
2019-3-21
Use props
FlyinLo
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-21 09:32
I'm sorry to hear that and I understand about that. May I ask if you have the latest DJI Assistant 2 that is installed and is it version 2.0.7? Thanks!

I had 2.0.6.  Version 2.0.7 fixed it
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlyinLo Posted at 3-21 11:05
I had 2.0.6.  Version 2.0.7 fixed it

Ok.Nice to hear that, it's working now right? Thank you for your support.
2019-3-21
Use props
Wanbli
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3848497 ft
United States

FlyinLo Posted at 2019-3-21 08:17

Can you please tell me where to get Version 2.0.7? The Mavic Pro download page only has:
Windows V1.2.5
2019-03-27
2021-3-12
Use props
FlyinLo
lvl.3
United States

Wanbli Posted at 3-12 08:50
Can you please tell me where to get Version 2.0.7? The Mavic Pro download page only has:
Windows V1.2.5
2019-03-27

DJI Assistant is usually model specific.  So there is a version for Inspire 2, a different version for Mavic, etc.  The build number for each one could be different for the most recent available.
2021-3-12
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-3-21 09:32

I had to update a driver called LibUSB-win32 . I downloaded from the Web. There was No exclamation mark on my previous but I re installed this anyway to try and it fixed my issue. I have the Cal button now I go my Mp2 Vision calibrated and no more error!

Hope that Helps!

https://www.androidgreek.com/download-libusb-win32-driver-latest-version-2021/
2021-11-15
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

FlyinLo Posted at 2019-3-21 08:17

Could I know where you got copy of 2.0.7? Still can't get mine to work Win10 or OS X
2021-11-17
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

FlyinLo Posted at 2019-3-20 12:12
Hi Gamora, I had disabled the signed driver enforcement the other day but that did not help.  I then had help on disabling the user account editing the HKEY settings.  That then let me install the DJI Assistant.

Hello I have a Mavic 2 Pro and had same issue calibrating the vision sensors with a button Calibrate Greyed out recently. Not only do you need to run windows with Driver Signed disabled, I had to update a driver .

I had to update a driver called LibUSB-win32 . I downloaded from the Web. There was No exclamation mark on my previous one in device manager but I re installed this anyway to try and it fixed my issue. I have the Cal button now I go my Mp2 Vision calibrated and no more error!

Hope that Helps!

https://www.androidgreek.com/dow ... atest-version-2021/
2021-11-20
Use props
fans4da653fb
New

Australia

HI have the same problem using ISO,  P
2022-9-26
Use props
erikinsobron
New

Pakistan

FORGET INFO

A very common problem that occurs mostly in Windows 10. The system may treat the DJI Assistant 2 as harmful and give you a prompt that looks like this: If you want the temporary fix, you’ll simply have to use the Windows command prompt (CMD) to run the Assistant 2 app,:

1. pressing Windows+X or just right-clicking the Start button. On the Power Users menu, choose “Command Prompt (Admin).
2. Copy the full path of your DJI Assistant program in the command prompt: with ctrl + c and past it with ctrl + p in the command prompt (copy it up until the actual .exe file of the app)https://freefmod.com/
2023-4-6
Use props
robertatkinson
New

India

If the "Calibrate Sensors" button is grayed out in DJI Assistant, there are a few potential reasons for this issue. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

Ensure the Drone is Connected:

Make sure that your DJI drone is properly connected to the computer using a USB cable.
Ensure that the drone is powered on and in a stable position.
Use the Correct DJI Assistant Version:

Ensure that you are using the correct version of DJI Assistant that is compatible with your drone model. Check the DJI website for the latest version of DJI Assistant.
Firmware Update:

Ensure that your drone's firmware is up-to-date. Sometimes, the "Calibrate Sensors" feature might be disabled if the firmware is outdated.
Try a Different USB Port or Cable:

Connect the drone to a different USB port on your computer.
Try using a different USB cable to rule out any potential issues with the cable.
Restart DJI Assistant:

Close DJI Assistant and restart it. Sometimes, restarting the software can resolve minor glitches.
Reboot the Drone:

Disconnect the drone from the computer, power it off, and then power it back on. Reconnect it to DJI Assistant and check if the "Calibrate Sensors" button is now active.
Check for Driver Issues:

Ensure that the necessary drivers for your drone are installed on your computer. Sometimes, missing or outdated drivers can cause connectivity issues.
Check for Permissions:

Make sure that you have the necessary permissions to calibrate sensors. Ensure that you are logged in with the correct account and that you have the required user privileges.
Contact DJI Support:

If the issue persists, consider reaching out to DJI customer support for assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance based on your drone model and software version.
Remember to follow the guidelines and recommendations provided by DJI for your specific drone model, as different models may have slightly different procedures for calibration and troubleshooting.

Check out these two articles for more reference:

Fix USB in Windows - https://www.technolaty.com/how-to-fix-usb-device-not-recognized/

Install drivers if using Ubuntu - https://www.technolaty.com/how-to-install-wireless-drivers-on-ubuntu/
1-7 22:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules