The Future of Spark
2371 7 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charliejspark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 286654 ft
United Kingdom

Recently saw a post indicating that Spark was getting difficult to source particulafrly if you want other than white and some of the usual stores in USA had no stock at all. Anyone know if Spark is about to be discontinued? - |I guess it would not surprise me.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Charliejspark, thanks for reaching out and apologies for the inconvenience. We have already removed the Spark (all colors) and Spark Combo (Sky Blue, Sunrise Yellow, and Meadow Green) from the shelves. However, we are still selling the Spark Controller Combo / Spark Fly More Combo in Alpine White and Lava Red on the DJI online store. Please don’t worry, DJI will continue to provide after-sales support for the Spark. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-3-20
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Now THAT must be a sure sign something new is coming our way!

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-3-20
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Spark 2 on horizon....
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wolferl Posted at 3-20 12:33
Now THAT must be a sure sign something new is coming our way!

Cheers,

Hi Wolferl, we do appreciate your interest in our products.  For future updates kindly check our official website : store.dji.com and https://www.dji.com/ Thank you!
2019-3-21
Use props
PatriotArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82169 ft
United States

I'm always excited to see was new drones DJI comes out with!
2019-3-21
Use props
BRentAP03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74872 ft
United States

I believe this is happening due to a new release.Usually DJI stops selling the specific version of the drone about 2-3 months prior to the new release. I would not be surprised if we saw a DJI Spark 2 in May since it has been 2 years.
2019-3-22
Use props
CasualDronePilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-20 12:28
Hi Charliejspark, thanks for reaching out and apologies for the inconvenience. We have already removed the Spark (all colors) and Spark Combo (Sky Blue, Sunrise Yellow, and Meadow Green) from the shelves. However, we are still selling the Spark Controller Combo / Spark Fly More Combo in Alpine White and Lava Red on the DJI online store. Please don’t worry, DJI will continue to provide after-sales support for the Spark. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I do hope that the after-sales support means that batteries, props and so one will still be available for years to come? I love my Spark and I plan to fly it for a long time,  even if, or more likely WHEN I upgrade to a Mavic 2.
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules