If DJI products had interchangable accesories?
522 10 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManOfSand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1736883 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was thinking about how the osmo pocket had some accesories that you could buy seperatley, such as the manual gimbal wheel and the bluetooth base, and I thought: How cool would it be if the spark had interchangeable accesories too? In concept, the spark would have a whole new redesign/ entire new model, and a whole line of hardware accesories would be launched with it too. It would come stock with the normal spark hardware and software, but for a moderate price (I imagine around 100-200 dollars), you could purchase hardware modifications that would improve the performance of the spark. Examples i could think of are a compact 3 axis gimbal, improved propulsion motors, foldable arms, high range antennas, and advanced high capacity battery that would retain the same size and about the same weight as the normal batteries. Again, this is just a concept, I can also think of some flaws and risks that would come with this, such as difficulty applying the accesories, higher risk of hardware errors and malfunction, lost profit, since people wont buy drones like the mavic air, and instead just upgrade their spark to match it, the list goes on. But aside that, would it be cool if this existed? What are some other theoretical accesories you can think of? Im curious.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your suggestion with us. We will forward your ideas to our designated department to see if we could do to possibly provide these things in the future. Thank you for continued support. Please always have a safe flight.
2019-3-20
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

A larger battery is the first thing that comes to mind
2019-3-20
Use props
Warriewoodlad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

A larger battery would be good, and then opt for larger motors to propel it. Perhaps add rear sensors and better a wifi. Add some foldable arms and you have the perfect Spark. But at what cost - probably around twice the price of a Mavic Air.
2019-3-20
Use props
Flighty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

Better , longer lasting battery..
2019-3-21
Use props
PatriotArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82169 ft
United States

Foldable and Ocysync would be awesome! Imagine the smart controller only working  with the Mavic 2 and Spark 2
2019-3-21
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing, who knows maybe this will be on the spark 2? Cus spark is almost 2 years old
2019-3-21
Use props
ManOfSand
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Proteous Posted at 3-20 15:14
A larger battery is the first thing that comes to mind

yeah,a large battery. Longer flight time is essential to getting that perfect shot!
2019-3-22
Use props
ManOfSand
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

PatriotArcher Posted at 3-21 07:27
Foldable and Ocysync would be awesome! Imagine the smart controller only working  with the Mavic 2 and Spark 2

that would be so cool, you could fly anywhere with no interference!
2019-3-22
Use props
BRentAP03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74872 ft
United States

That would be really cool! I thought of that back when the leaks came out of the osmo pocket and we all assumed you could switch the pocket camera with the mavic 2 but in the end, it did not happen.
2019-3-22
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17075456 ft
United States

2019-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules