My Mavic 2 Pro Drifting in the Air
1569 3 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gokberknur
lvl.2

Sweden

Hi, I got my M2P 1.5 ago, and since im new user sometimes I dont understand M2P actions.

For example,  one day i take off my drone and remote controller screamed like hell and it was saying "stick error" (or something like that) then i lost connection and drone activated RTH function. I was in forest and my drone was 10meters in front of me, that was scarry as hell, first drone went up 30 meters with a lot of trees nearby and then came back safely.

After that I tried again and lost connection again. no idea why it happened? I never crashed my drone or my drone take any damage, I always fly carefully and not going any no-fly zones.

Second issue is also very confusing, my gimbal(or my drone) drifting! when drone is hovering in the air im seeing from screen it slowly goes one direction.

I"m uploading this image to show how its drifting. note that there is no wind also im not touching any controls or so. and exposure time is 1 second. you can image how disturbing this is when i want to capture videos with my drone while its just hovering in the air. camera moves to some direction, not sure if its drone or gimbal issue.

I tried to upload here but image size was too big so here im sharing the link via external source.

https://ibb.co/7Y1Vbwz
2019-3-20
Use props
gokberknur
lvl.2

Sweden

I guess I won`t even get a reply or something, even in official DJI forums. very nice.
2019-3-22
Use props
salmonshark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 206352 ft
United States

I hear trying to do an IMU calibration can help this at times and I would also suggest maybe trying a controller calibration as well...

SalmonShark
2019-3-22
Use props
gokberknur
lvl.2

Sweden

I did calibrated my IMU and compass. its same still.

but more annoyingly each time when I want to fly my controller screams like hell for "re-ctr sticks" so it wants me to re-calibrate remote controller. every 2 flights it doing it, there is something definetely wrong with this and I dont feel comfortable when im going out for flying.
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules