RC Firmware Needed
700 2 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
papadred
lvl.1
Australia

Hello Colleagues,
Is there anyone who has a RC FW V1.9.3.0.bin file? My bad I have downgrade the firmware to 1.6.0 and now the RC cant connect to the copter, same time RC reporting that I have Phanton 3 now !!  Anyone ?? please help to find the 1.9.3.0.bin file, cant find it on dji webside, i like to reflash RC to original 1.9.3.0.
Cheers

2019-3-20
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you want to update the P4 RC to 1.9.3 then try the following:-

With RC and display connected (aircraft off), and display has a good wifi connection to internet. Run DJI Go 4 (V4.2.6 and above) and tap 'enter device'. Open the 'aircraft status' screen by tapping the screen at top edge where it says 'disconnected'. The top line 'Overall Status' should show a red triangle if update of RC to V1.9.3 is available (this may take a minute or two to appear). When it does then tap on that and it should take you through the process to update RC. This is all done via wifi to the display device running DJI Go 4, this pdates RC without any additional equipment or App's. If this does not work then reboot display device and RC then try again.

Edit:- The App' is reporting the wrong aircraft type because it cannot communicate with your P4 and returns a 'default' screen.

When the RC can communicate with your P4 (when at V1.9.3) then the DJI Go 4 App' can interogate the aircraft to see that it is a P4 and will display accordingly.
2019-3-22
Use props
papadred
lvl.1
Australia

Thank you very much,..... I wish it would be that simple.... I have tried this way several times before and it didn't work. ... and I have try today 4 times and ,,,,,, it  finally works ....finally.  Thank you
Cheers
2019-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules