Puerto Rico should be under FCC.
714 0 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans873fd3fd
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

I have the Mavic Air and the Mavic 2 Pro and love both of them. They are both outstanding  platforms. However, I have noted that both drones are limited to CE output power/range by the software. Please see the below excerpts directly from the FCC site outlining regulation of Puerto Rico as a U.S. Territory. Please update the next firmware release accordingly.
(a) The United States Table of Frequency Allocations (United States Table) is subdivided into the Federal Table of Frequency Allocations (Federal Table, column 4 of §2.106) and the non-Federal Table of Frequency Allocations (non-Federal Table, column 5 of §2.106). The United States Table is based on the Region 2 Table because the relevant area of jurisdiction is located primarily in Region 21 (i.e., the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Caribbean insular areas,2 and some of the Pacific insular areas).3 The Federal Table is administered by NTIA4 and the non-Federal Table is administered by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).5

1See 2.104(b) for definitions of the ITU Regions.

2The operation of stations in the U.S. insular areas located in Region 2 is generally governed by the United States Table. The U.S. insular areas located in Region 2 are comprised of the Caribbean insular areas and two of the eleven Pacific insular areas. The Caribbean insular areas are Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, and Navassa Island. The Pacific insular areas located in Region 2 are Johnston Atoll and Midway Atoll.

https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=4bbc9fe06f4f8a5d00aada54fe757d3d&mc=true&node=se47.1.2_1105&rgn=div8

Thank you for your consideration.

2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules