This maybe a dumb question....
749 9 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Apollo11capcom
lvl.2
United States

...but I'm still a bit of a n00b, so cut me a little slack.

Does the timelapse / motionlapse use the camera settings or the video settings?
2019-3-20
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

They are still images captured in either a raw or jpg format that need sequencing together to render into a video.
2019-3-20
Use props
DroneGuyEd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1168140 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can do the sequencing with the App or externally using third party tools.
2019-3-21
Use props
Apollo11capcom
lvl.2
United States

Wait... what?  Ive just found a premade movie on the micro sd card everytime ive done one.  Not the best quality,  but i know there are individual frames for a higher quality version,  I just don't know what to do with them.

So you say i can put those together using the app? Im assuming you're talking about mimo?

That's why had the question,  when doing one i end up with a video and Ipictures.
2019-3-21
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Go onto the Dji website and look for the DJI Media Maker program for desktop pcs. That will do the panoramas as well.
2019-3-21
Use props
Apollo11capcom
lvl.2
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 3-21 11:53
Go onto the Dji website and look for the DJI Media Maker program for desktop pcs. That will do the panoramas as well.

Ah, ok thanks for the info. Ive been wondering about the panoramic photos too.
2019-3-21
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Apollo11capcom Posted at 3-21 09:44
Wait... what?  Ive just found a premade movie on the micro sd card everytime ive done one.  Not the best quality,  but i know there are individual frames for a higher quality version,  I just don't know what to do with them.

So you say i can put those together using the app? Im assuming you're talking about mimo?

To make your own time lapse, using the individual images, you will need a 3rd party app. Photoshop will do time lapses, although it is a bit of a process.

There are other apps that a much more simple. If you use a Mac, GlueMotion is very simple.
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The resolution of the timelapse and motion time-lapse is different from your preferred video settings There will be a default resolution for these two features. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-21
Use props
Apollo11capcom
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-21 14:16
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The resolution of the timelapse and motion time-lapse is different from your preferred video settings There will be a default resolution for these two features. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

Ok, thanks. I should have been more specific,  when iwas asking about settings i was referring to shutter speed, fps (if applicable), iso, etc.
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Apollo11capcom Posted at 3-21 23:32
Ok, thanks. I should have been more specific,  when iwas asking about settings i was referring to shutter speed, fps (if applicable), iso, etc.

Hi, thanks for the clarification. We will check this inquiry to our designated department to see if these settings will be applied during the timelapse/motionlapse. Please let us know if you have other queries.
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules