Is there a way to rotate camera 90 degrees?
3138 7 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd like to be able to rotate the camera into a "portrait" mode. Is there a way to do that?

2019-3-20
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

On the Mavic 2 Pro? No there is no way to do so.
2019-3-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Crop and rotate in post but yeah, there is no portrait mode on the M2P though vertical panos are a good substitute.
2019-3-21
Use props
Phantom_Film
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1609482 ft
Greece

You can try the Vertical in Pano photo mode.
2019-3-21
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

The main reason to have the camera in the portrait mode is to take *horizonal* panos quickly without switching to 180 pano mode.
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Mavic 2 Pro doesn't have the portrait mode capability on the camera, however, like Phantom_Film mentioned, you could consider the vertical panorama mode. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-21
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-21 13:33
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Mavic 2 Pro doesn't have the portrait mode capability on the camera, however, like Phantom_Film mentioned, you could consider the vertical panorama mode. Thank you for understanding.

Tony, the whole reason I asked for it is that I want to make *horizontal* panos with camera in portrait position, just like you do panos in smartphones.
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DarthSLR Posted at 3-21 19:38
Tony, the whole reason I asked for it is that I want to make *horizontal* panos with camera in portrait position, just like you do panos in smartphones.

Hi, thanks for the additional information. We're sorry to say that this process can't be done since our Mavic 2 Pro doesn't have the portrait mode. Hopefully, you will able to achieve this situation via the recommendation of our DJI Forum members. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules