Balanced Osmo goes a bit off-balance when turned on
1303 3 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ecaterina
New
Philippines

Hello,

I've noticed that while I can get perfect balance of my phone while the gimbal is off, once I turn it on, the gimbal will tilt very slightly to the right. It's a small change but obvious on the screen of the phone.

When I begin moving the gimbal/shooting, sometimes it will balance out evenly after awhile, and other times the tilt to the right remains obvious.

I feel like the gimbal is the issue, like the arm presses down to the right once the gimbal is turned on. Any ideas what might be causing it and how to resolve? This has been happening ever since I started using it.

Thank you!
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. About your concern may I ask have you tried to calibrate horizon of the gimbal or the Auto gimbal calibration under Gimbal setting from the App. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-21
Use props
Ecaterina
New
Philippines

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-21 10:36
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. About your concern may I ask have you tried to calibrate horizon of the gimbal or the Auto gimbal calibration under Gimbal setting from the App. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Thanks for the response! The Calibrate Horizon sorted it, was able to manage the tilt. I also tried the Auto Gimbal Calibration but it didn't seem to change anything, the tilt was still there.

Thanks again!
Ana
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ecaterina Posted at 3-22 03:20
Thanks for the response! The Calibrate Horizon sorted it, was able to manage the tilt. I also tried the Auto Gimbal Calibration but it didn't seem to change anything, the tilt was still there.

Thanks again!

Alright! nice to hear that, it's working now. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules