Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Videos and pictures are upside down in gallery
2557 7 2019-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeromeJerome
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello,

I started to test and try out my new Osmo Pocket, but I have an problem.  When I record a video or make a picture, they are showing upside down when looking them back in the gallery.   

If I record the video with holding the Osmo pocket upside down, with playback it shows correct...  

Any ideas anyone?  

Thanks for your help in advance.  

Jerome.   

2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of this situation for further help? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-3-21
Use props
JeromeJerome
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 3-21 10:36
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of this situation for further help? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Hello, sure.

I just made a picture with the Osmo pocket in my living room (so it as bit dark).
1st I made a picture with my phone of the Osmo.

Then I made a picture with the Osmo and looked it up in the Gallery.  In the  picture you can see it is upside down.

Also, I tried to calibrate the Osmo, but just after a few second I get the message Calibration Failed. Could this be related?

I hope you can help with this...

Thanks, Jerome.
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JeromeJerome Posted at 3-21 12:31
Hello, sure.

I just made a picture with the Osmo pocket in my living room (so it as bit dark).

Hi, thanks for providing this information. I may need the image as well in your gallery wherein the image and videos are upside down for further assistance. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-3-24
Use props
JeromeJerome
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 3-24 16:52
Hi, thanks for providing this information. I may need the image as well in your gallery wherein the image and videos are upside down for further assistance. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

Hello,

I have returned the Osmo back to the shop  in the Netherlands (great service: Coolblue.nl) and gave a replacement Osmo, which works great.   Calibration works now and the pictures and movies are shown normally now.   The shop will return the defective Osmo back to Dji.

Thanks, Jeroen.

2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JeromeJerome Posted at 3-25 02:37
Hello,

I have returned the Osmo back to the shop  in the Netherlands (great service: Coolblue.nl) and gave a replacement Osmo, which works great.   Calibration works now and the pictures and movies are shown normally now.   The shop will return the defective Osmo back to Dji.

Hi, thanks for the update. We're glad that you've received the replacement without any sign of a problem that you had on your previous Osmo Pocket. Please let us know if you need our assistance.
2019-3-25
Use props
nicolas.tillard
New
Brazil

Hi guys,

I have exacctly the same problem.

How can I solve it? to me its impossible change for other one, I bought in the USA.

Please help me!

I have already spoke with the Dji CHAT and there said to format the memory SD, I done right now but the problem continues.

Please help, thanks.

Nicolás
2019-11-17
Use props
nicolas.tillard
New
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 13:48
Hi, thanks for the update. We're glad that you've received the replacement without any sign of a problem that you had on your previous Osmo Pocket. Please let us know if you need our assistance.

ey Tony,

I'm 95% sure that its a gimbal problem.

Today I use it for a social media coverage in Vertical and the problema was partially solved. It has one time that the problem return, but I saw when the gimbal tries to keep in the original side, there fixed by him-self.  Please, consider this problema in new firmware, this problem start with the last update.
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules