Drone Crash - Showed "P" on Phone Screen
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
suzcalhoun
lvl.1
United States

Any thoughts on why a "P" appeared on the phone screen seconds before the drone crashed?  I wasn't there but my business partner was flying our drone on a shoot.  Said the drone tilted left and a "P" appeared on the screen.  Then the drone went down.  This is a Phantom 3 Professional.

Thanks in advance for any help.
2019-3-21
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I don't recognize any error like that myself. Can you access the flight log to see if it shows any issues?
2019-3-21
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

RicardoGray is correct.  The flight log will provide more info.         https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know where did this "P" occur? Was it on the DJI GO app itself? We highly recommend syncing your flight records and contact our support for further help and for our team to determine what happened on the previous flight. The repair fee would depend on the warranty of the drone as well as the outcome of our team's investigation. However, if the unit is out of the warranty period, I'm afraid that we couldn't offer data analysis for the drone. For the mean-time, if you wish to contact our support, you may check the link below.

www.dji.com/support
2019-3-21
Use props
suzcalhoun
lvl.1
United States

RicardoGray Posted at 3-21 07:31
I don't recognize any error like that myself. Can you access the flight log to see if it shows any issues?

I will have her check to see.  
2019-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules