Warranty
893 6 2019-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DougBlueSkies
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi, I bought a mavic 2 Pro from tobydeals UK.  It says China above the barcode on the box. Does this mean I will not be covered by warranty. There was no import duty to pay, It’s kind of misleading because they have UK in the name but they are based in HK.. Anybody have any ideas on this?
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the serial number of your aircraft via PM for further information in regards to your query? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.  Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-21
Use props
DougBlueSkies
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-21 12:46
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the serial number of your aircraft via PM for further information in regards to your query? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.  Thank you for continued support.

Hi Tony, sent PM. Thanks
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DougBlueSkies Posted at 3-28 04:29
Hi Tony, sent PM. Thanks

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I've responded to your message, please check your inbox later. Thank you!
2019-3-28
Use props
DougBlueSkies
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-28 14:15
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I've responded to your message, please check your inbox later. Thank you!

Hi Tony, you replied,but failed to answer my enquiry. Based on the information provided, ie, serial number. Am I covered under warranty?
Many thanks
2019-4-19
Use props
DougBlueSkies
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-28 14:15

Hi Tony, you replied,but failed to answer my enquiry. Based on the information provided, ie, serial number. Am I covered under warranty?
Many thanks
2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DougBlueSkies Posted at 4-19 03:28
Hi Tony, you replied,but failed to answer my enquiry. Based on the information provided, ie, serial number. Am I covered under warranty?
Many thanks

Upon checking the SN, the drone should be only available in China Mainland market where the warranty located. We're sorry that you may not enjoy warranty service in other regions or countries as the warranty is not global. Hope for your understanding.
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules