Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
From parts bin
629 15 2019-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oh-no
Second Officer
Hong Kong

I found that the solo OP doesn't comes with an eye for a hand strap, so I found something from my parts bin, 2 viton O rings, 2 rubber sleeves, and a silicon band from Turkish airline name tag.

The black O rings goes to (around) the lower body of the OP, the green for any finger ....

DIY strap.png
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your nice accessory here. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-21
Use props
Oh-no
Second Officer
Hong Kong

DJI Tony Posted at 3-21 12:29
Hi, thanks for sharing your nice accessory here. Thank you for continued support.

Tony, Thank you for your reply.

I guess why DJI not making an eye for hand strap on the OP, is to prevent stethoscope effect.
My wrap around rubber ring and silicon band are silent .....
2019-3-21
Use props
Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

AH AH HA could looks like sexual stuff :-)
2019-3-21
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Not sure what your talking about here as my Osmo Pocket came with attachable  lanyard
2019-3-21
Use props
Oh-no
Second Officer
Hong Kong

Visual Air Posted at 3-21 15:09
Not sure what your talking about here as my Osmo Pocket came with attachable  lanyard

The included lanyard is for the protective case,  my few cents cost strap is for holding the OP without the phone to prevent it from slip ....
2019-3-21
Use props
Oh-no
Second Officer
Hong Kong

Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic Posted at 3-21 13:08
AH AH HA could looks like sexual stuff :-)

You are naughty .....
2019-3-21
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Oh-no Posted at 3-21 18:49
The included lanyard is for the protective case,  my few cents cost strap is for holding the OP without the phone to prevent it from slip ....

Oh ok i understand now

2019-3-21
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Thanks for sharing
2019-3-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice one - thanks for sharing
2019-3-24
Use props
Oh-no
Second Officer
Hong Kong

Thanks everyone :-)

When I shoot with the OP attached to mobile phone, the lanyard of the phone offer me some security, and that small O rings/silicon band does the the same job when I use the OP solo.
Remember in the old days we hang our camera around the neck? I can also use this simple design and modify it to a neck-strap(can also shoot at sling mode), and put on the OP holder when protection needed.
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Oh-no Posted at 3-21 12:48
Tony, Thank you for your reply.

I guess why DJI not making an eye for hand strap on the OP, is to prevent stethoscope effect.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will forward this suggestion into our designated department to see if we could provide this type of accessory in the future. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice DIY project
2019-3-25
Use props
Oh-no
Second Officer
Hong Kong

DJI Tony Posted at 3-24 16:11
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will forward this suggestion into our designated department to see if we could provide this type of accessory in the future. Thank you for continued support.

Tony, glad to hear that :-)
When it comes out, offer me 0.0005% discount or name the accessory "Oh-no"  (kidding)
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Oh-no Posted at 3-25 00:57
Tony, glad to hear that :-)
When it comes out, offer me 0.0005% discount or name the accessory "Oh-no"  (kidding)

Hi, I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. For the discount, I know that you want the best deal possible on any release of accessory, however, you may contact our pre-sales department for any running promotion as they may recommend the best package for you based on your needs. You may email support@dji.com Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-25
Use props
Oh-no
Second Officer
Hong Kong

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 13:48
Hi, I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. For the discount, I know that you want the best deal possible on any release of accessory, however, you may contact our pre-sales department for any running promotion as they may recommend the best package for you based on your needs. You may email  Thank you for continued support.

Tony, I am kidding only.
Of course we will be glad if DJI produce more accessories :-)
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules