1536 10 2019-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Slot Tech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 728235 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see the Mavic 2 Assistant was updated today. So far I can install it on windows 10, but it will not show the current firware on the aircraft or controller.  Just says Network Error, Please try again. My network is fine, working like a charm. It did let me update the no fly zones thru it with no problems.  Anyone know what the deal is with it and why it is not showing a list of current firmware for my Mavic 2 and controller??

2019-3-21
Use props
Slot Tech
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Anyone?? Anyone else have this issue?????
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Slot Tech. I am sorry for the trouble and for the inconvenience. Our designated team is aware of this concern and we are currently working on it. As of the moment, if you have a different computer that you can use, I would suggest you try Mac based computer or Windows 7 or 8 PC based computers. Again, sorry for all the trouble and I appreciate your patience and support. Thank you.
2019-3-23
Use props
Slot Tech
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-23 09:24
Hello and good day Slot Tech. I am sorry for the trouble and for the inconvenience. Our designated team is aware of this concern and we are currently working on it. As of the moment, if you have a different computer that you can use, I would suggest you try Mac based computer or Windows 7 or 8 PC based computers. Again, sorry for all the trouble and I appreciate your patience and support. Thank you.

Thanks    I'm glad your working on it   
2019-3-23
Use props
WY1C
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Slot Tech Posted at 3-23 15:48
Thanks    I'm glad your working on it

Mine does the same thing, Network Error
2019-3-23
Use props
WY1C
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-23 09:24
Hello and good day Slot Tech. I am sorry for the trouble and for the inconvenience. Our designated team is aware of this concern and we are currently working on it. As of the moment, if you have a different computer that you can use, I would suggest you try Mac based computer or Windows 7 or 8 PC based computers. Again, sorry for all the trouble and I appreciate your patience and support. Thank you.

Tried that, does the same thing with mac , network error.
2019-3-23
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have not used Assistant 2 for Mavic for a while now; I've had issues with firmware updates a couple of times, so I use the DJI Go 4 App often to update my M2P and RC  
2019-3-23
Use props
WY1C
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

dronespilot Posted at 3-23 20:07
I have not used Assistant 2 for Mavic for a while now; I've had issues with firmware updates a couple of times, so I use the DJI Go 4 App often to update my M2P and RC

I have the Smart Controller and does it with the app also

2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Slot Tech Posted at 3-23 15:48
Thanks    I'm glad your working on it

You are very much welcome Slot Tech. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-3-24
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

WY1C Posted at 3-23 20:35
I have the Smart Controller and does it with the app also

[view_image]

That's a bummer. I would contact DJI support about this.
2019-3-25
Use props
Wiruz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300548 ft

I have the same issue and now its 2019-09-28 . Network error
2019-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules