4k - Seabourn Event - Caviar in the 'Surf' - DJI Osmo Pocket
565 7 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

This spectacle may not be on any Seabourn cruise in southern climes. Caviar, Champagne and lobster are the three things that no Seabourn passenger will go without.
As there was no suitable beach during our Auckland-Sydney cruise, the event took place aboard the Seabourn Encore by the pool.

Somewhat disturbing is the wind when shooting. I tried to keep the wind from the microphones a little bit by hand, but you can not completely avoid the noise.However, this problem occurs with all cameras when the sound is not recorded with an external microphone with windscreen.

2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for keep on sharing your wonderful video here, well done. Cheers!
2019-3-22
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

That was fun.
Interesting audio as the Pocket had different orientations towards the speaker system. Particularly towards the end of the video. Weird the wind noise was coming to either side of the main audio. Video output was impressive. Thank you for sharing. What did you use for editing?
2019-3-22
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Germany

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 3-22 15:47
That was fun.
Interesting audio as the Pocket had different orientations towards the speaker system. Particularly towards the end of the video. Weird the wind noise was coming to either side of the main audio. Video output was impressive. Thank you for sharing. What did you use for editing?

I edited the video in Edius.
I would like to mention that in the many shots the Osmo Pocket was not one that I could not use. I did all the recording with the Pocket without a docked iPhone and all in AFC. Autofocus pumping was not observed.

I love my pocket, I do not want to miss it anymore, especially when traveling.
2019-3-23
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Udo13 Posted at 3-23 03:15
I would like to mention that in the many shots the Osmo Pocket was not one that I could not use. I did all the recording with the Pocket without a docked iPhone and all in AFC. Autofocus pumping was not observed.

Finally, someone else who uses the best NLE

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-3-23
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Germany

David_Harry Posted at 3-23 05:28

Finally, someone else who uses the best NLE

Hi Dave, you also use edius?

I use edius since the beginning in Grassvalley. Before Canopus.
2019-3-23
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done
2019-3-23
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Udo13 Posted at 3-23 05:33
Hi Dave, you also use edius?

I use edius since the beginning in Grassvalley. Before Canopus.

Hi Udo.

I'm a massive Edius FanBoy

Only used it since V3 but have never looked back.

I used to be a partner in an independent film company and I kitted us out with Edius for a couple of features. There's a video below that GV made about us around 10 years ago, there's a younger version of me in there with more hair and no grey bits

Cheers,
Dave.

2019-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules