Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Protecting the Elephants
558 8 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

The good side of drones.

2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi hallmark007, thanks for sharing this footage. Enjoy and always fly safely. Cheers!
2019-3-22
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Awesome, thanks for sharing.
Drones are unfortuanatly also used for poaching in South Africa. Heard of poachers finding Rhinos with drones. Wish we could release hand granades with drones, onto poachers. (smoke granades, stun granades, for the squeemish, but man, I would do some harm to a few if I find them.)
2019-3-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Charissa Posted at 3-22 11:21
Drones are unfortuanatly also used for poaching in South Africa. Heard of poachers finding Rhinos with drones. Wish we could release hand granades with drones, onto poachers. (smoke granades, stun granades, for the squeemish, but man, I would do some harm to a few if I find them.)

“It is my sincere desire that my research and hard work will help create a world where we all learn to walk this Earth, safe, enlightened and free from the perils of cruelty, ignorance, and all the other dark and sinister forces, which make assholes possible.”
2019-3-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome. Thanks for sharing this Hallmark
2019-3-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great! Thanks for sharing
2019-3-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Charissa Posted at 3-22 11:21
Drones are unfortuanatly also used for poaching in South Africa. Heard of poachers finding Rhinos with drones. Wish we could release hand granades with drones, onto poachers. (smoke granades, stun granades, for the squeemish, but man, I would do some harm to a few if I find them.)

Mount one of these on a drone and go Poacher hunting.

100-rounds of .22LR should discourage most Poachers.  

2019-3-22
Use props
Marcusp1974
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1208635 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video thanks for sharing
2019-3-23
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 3-22 20:01
Mount one of these on a drone and go Poacher hunting.
https://i1.wp.com/calicolightweaponsystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/M-110-Black-1.png?fit=1024%2C446&ssl=1[/img]
100-rounds of .22LR should discourage most Poachers.

Excellent idea. Would also love to de horn them. (and a few shortish guys running around, begging for Rhino Horn to get it up, when it should stay down due to a lack of intelligence.) We can not afford to breed more stupid individuals than what is currently running around buying Ivory, Rhino Horn, Lions teeth and feet.............
Enough said.
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules