Video on ipad glitchy, recording fine
724 5 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin_Hooked
New
Canada

Flying in remote area yesterday, around 0° C, and every 10 sec of flying the screen would glitch, pixellete, and then freeze. I'd stop and hover and it would recover and I'd continue.

Upon reviewsd the video footage today it is perfect. Well except for the starts and stops I had to do, but the quality is fine. Had recently upgraded firmware the day before.

Thoughts?
2019-3-22
Use props
Marcy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1229938 ft
Canada

Were you in flight mode?
2019-3-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

That is expected. The video stream is written to the SD card in the aircraft and will always be good. The feed you get to your screen is a lower resolution, low bitrate file this is intended to help you frame your shots and see what the cameras sees. It is not guaranteed to be glitch free or of good quality, and DJI make no assertions that it will be anything other than that.
2019-3-22
Use props
Kevin_Hooked
New
Canada

Geebax Posted at 3-22 14:02
That is expected. The video stream is written to the SD card in the aircraft and will always be good. The feed you get to your screen is a lower resolution, low bitrate file this is intended to help you frame your shots and see what the cameras sees. It is not guaranteed to be glitch free or of good quality, and DJI make no assertions that it will be anything other than that.

This was the first time I experienced poor reception on my controller since I ran it for over 2 years. Bad enough I had to stop flight as the screen went dead. Wondering if a firmware thing since I had just upgraded?
2019-3-23
Use props
Marcy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1229938 ft
Canada

Had same thing happen changed to my new phone back to good again
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if you have managed to fly your aircraft higher than 0°C as the environment could affect the live feed of your drone. Like Geebax mentioned the file on the application is on low condition only, however, the original files will be saved in the SD card of your drone. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules