Mavic Pro Battery Not Connecting
587 5 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thomas Mackey
New
United States

Hi, my drone does not realize when I plug one of my two batteries into it. The battery charges and it has all four green lights on. When I plug it into the drone I can turn the battery on but the drone will not turn on with it. Can someone help?

Thanks,
Thomas
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Thomas Mackey, sorry for the trouble that it caused. May I know what happened prior to the issue? Please make sure that the terminal pins of your drone and battery are clean and well intact. Can you hear the clicking sound once you plug the battery into your drone? Tap on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.
2019-3-22
Use props
Thomas Mackey
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-22 15:15
Hi Thomas Mackey, sorry for the trouble that it caused. May I know what happened prior to the issue? Please make sure that the terminal pins of your drone and battery are clean and well intact. Can you hear the clicking sound once you plug the battery into your drone? Tap on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

Yes I can hear a clicking sound when I plug it in. Prior to this issue I did not use the drone for a while and left the battery in for a while, I am thinking that is what did it.
2019-3-22
Use props
BRentAP03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74872 ft
United States

Is the battery by any chance bloated?
2019-3-22
Use props
Thomas Mackey
New
United States

BRentAP03 Posted at 3-22 17:29
Is the battery by any chance bloated?

no it is not
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thomas Mackey Posted at 3-22 17:17
Yes I can hear a clicking sound when I plug it in. Prior to this issue I did not use the drone for a while and left the battery in for a while, I am thinking that is what did it.

Sorry to know that. Please provide a short video of the issue for further checking. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules