Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
litchi and dji go 4 AEB settings
2655 9 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lalegator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3459731 ft
  • >>>
Serbia

I bought lichi app seeng that in AEB mode you can choose how many shoots and how many exposure difference. This is the thing i lacked in AEB mode of dji go 4 apllication, since it can only capture 5 images in f1 stops difference, which counts for 5 stops of dynamic range, and images look realy average, you can almost pull that from plain RAW of mavic 2 pro. Not good enough for nice HDR photography. You need 3 to 5 exposures of 2F stop diffrence, then you are talking HDR wow effect.
So please DJI include this in the next updates.

So i bought LICHI app after seing this video just for HDR photos https://youtu.be/iWGX0t6UrS0?t=64 . But in latest LICI app i can not change that any more. Do i miss something or they left it out?
Thank you.

2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day lalegator. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. Let me please forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said application. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-23
Use props
lalegator
lvl.4
  • >>>
Serbia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-23 07:13
Hello and good day lalegator. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. Let me please forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said application. Thank you for your support.

Thank you indeed, that would be awesome. I will put tomorrow some examples.
In general minimum to make good HDR photos requirements are like this.

3 captures 1.0EV
3 captures 2.0EV

5 captures 1.0EV
5 captures 2.0EV . this is essential to have.

Just with this settings you are rocking HDR (5 captures 2.0EV really makes the difference in HDR).
I must admit I am very encouraged by DJIs behaviour, that you/DJI stuff listens to users of his product. Appreciated and keep the good work. Mavic 2 pro is a joy to film with and fly.
2019-3-23
Use props
lalegator
lvl.4
  • >>>
Serbia

Mavic2pro and Sony AEB bracket options.

The camera manufacturer here does not matter, i have a Sony, and Sony made this function very useful, since you can easily hand held your desired hdr photo. Just by keeping you shutter pressed. Sony has this much options to choose from.

Cont. Bracket: 0.3EV 3 Image
Cont. Bracket: 0.3EV 5 Image
Cont. Bracket: 0.3EV 9 Image

Cont. Bracket: 0.5EV 3 Image
Cont. Bracket: 0.5EV 5 Image
Cont. Bracket: 0.5EV 9 Image

Cont. Bracket: 0.7EV 3 Image
Cont. Bracket: 0.7EV 5 Image
Cont. Bracket: 0.7EV 9 Image

Cont. Bracket: 1.0EV 3 Image
Cont. Bracket: 1.0EV 5 Image
Cont. Bracket: 1.0EV 9 Image

Cont. Bracket: 2.0EV 3 Image
Cont. Bracket: 2.0EV 5 Image

Cont. Bracket: 3.0EV 3 Image
Cont. Bracket: 3.0EV 5 Image

I find in practice that the ones in red are the most useful.

Here are the examples of my apartment, which needs to be refreshed with white paint :-)
I shoot AEB with M2P 5 exposures, and two with Sony - 5 exposures by 2EV and 5 exposures by 3EV. Note that the final product has nothing to do with camera or chip quality inside, just that merged photo had greater latitude in exposures to work with. I merged this in Aurora HDR.
Please if possible include this in next firmware updates of your app, to give us that WOW HDR effect. :-)
Thank you.

m2p 5 exposures

Sony 5x2EV

Sony 5x3EV
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

lalegator Posted at 3-23 14:00
Thank you indeed, that would be awesome. I will put tomorrow some examples.
In general minimum to make good HDR photos requirements are like this.

You are very much welcome lalegator. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-3-24
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Agree, would be awesome to have the ability to choose how much under or over exposure we want each image to capture.
2019-3-25
Use props
bkfichter
Flight distance : 1020 ft
United States

100% need adjustable stop or at least 2 stops per shot. Otherwise it takes a huge feature away from this drone.
2019-4-23
Use props
bkfichter
United States

[I can't seem to delete my accidental duplicate comment]
2019-4-23
Use props
bkfichter
United States

Any word on implementing this feature?