Can't connect to PC with Mavic Pro
1281 14 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peted
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26411 ft
Australia

I have loaded the new V2.07 software on to my Windows 10 PC and and see the DJI Virtual Com port in my devices list but the saoftware does not make the connection.

Is there any way to get this to work?

2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi peted, just to verify, do you refer to Mavic Pro, right? If yes, it is recommended to download the right DJI Assistant 2 from the corresponding product page: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads You may check later and see whether it works.
2019-3-23
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 3-23 02:46
Hi peted, just to verify, do you refer to Mavic Pro, right? If yes, it is recommended to download the right DJI Assistant 2 from the corresponding product page: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads You may check later and see whether it works.

The version that was current with the Mavic Pro which is DJI Assistant 2 V1.2.4 does not run correctly on the latest version of Windows 10. I believe there is a 'work around' but it's not something that your customers should have to deal with. Likewise with V2.0.6.

V2.0.7 installs but does not recognise the Mavic Pro.
2019-3-23
Use props
peted
lvl.1
Australia

Looks like we are still waiting for the release that supports the Mavic Pro....

Soon I hope.
2019-3-23
Use props
whiteghost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1479705 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I went back to https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
and get version Windows V1.2.4

Still works with windows 10..
2019-3-24
Use props
peted
lvl.1
Australia

I wish, I just get the "this program has been disabled by your administrator" error.
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Aardvark Posted at 3-23 03:33
The version that was current with the Mavic Pro which is DJI Assistant 2 V1.2.4 does not run correctly on the latest version of Windows 10. I believe there is a 'work around' but it's not something that your customers should have to deal with. Likewise with V2.0.6.

V2.0.7 installs but does not recognise the Mavic Pro.

Hi Aardvark, thanks for heading up. I just got the latest news from our engineers that the new DJI Assistant 2 is estimated to be released in this week, please note our website for the update.
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

peted Posted at 3-24 20:16
I wish, I just get the "this program has been disabled by your administrator" error.[view_image]

Hi peted, our engineers have been aware of this issue and working on the fix. You may change to Win 7/Win 8 system or Mac to update for now. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
2019-3-24
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 3-24 22:52
Hi Aardvark, thanks for heading up. I just got the latest news from our engineers that the new DJI Assistant 2 is estimated to be released in this week, please note our website for the update.

Thank you for your reply DJI Susan, I look forward to the next release.
2019-3-25
Use props
peted
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 3-24 22:57
Hi peted, our engineers have been aware of this issue and working on the fix. You may change to Win 7/Win 8 system or Mac to update for now. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Seriously though going to a old operating system is no answer at all.
2019-3-25
Use props
peted
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 3-24 22:52

I am longer too worried, my RC stopped working and I have RMA'ed it back for repair, I guess I have a few weeks now.
2019-3-25
Use props
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

The new version of DJI Assistant 2 is "DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic".  This new version was set up to remedy the windows 10 issue.  It now works perfectly on all my windows 10 operationg systems.

Sorry if this is a repeat.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Aardvark Posted at 3-25 03:37
Thank you for your reply DJI Susan, I look forward to the next release.

Me, too! Appreciate your understanding.
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

peted Posted at 3-25 13:51
I am longer too worried, my RC stopped working and I have RMA'ed it back for repair, I guess I have a few weeks now.

Sorry about this. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us, we'll be here all the time.
2019-3-26
Use props
peted
lvl.1
Australia

New Assistant 2 for Mavic is now available.

https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
2019-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules