Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hyperlaspe Unable to Save to Task Library
630 5 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoffz
First Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

Recently updated (Android device) Crystal Sky monitor to the latest firmware.

However, I'm not able to save to the Task Library.

This problem has been around a long time and principally effects Android devices ONLY!

Many users have voiced this concern but frankly I assumed DJI would take care of this issue with the latest update.

Apparently not.

DJI...what about this?
2019-3-22
Use props
Paul_W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7825 ft
United Kingdom

An airily silent response to this issue. An issue that is an inherent failure on the Smart Controller delivered by DJI to its customers.
2019-3-26
Use props
saviour
First Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

I opened severel threads about this issue already, nobody seems to care about it, sadly.
2019-3-26
Use props
Paul_W
lvl.1
United Kingdom

One would hope of some guidance or information. There is nothing worse in customer support and customer relations than saying nothing. Something is always better than nothing no matter how painful.

It may be embarrassing for them, but you'd think they were grown up enough to say something that vindicates that purchasing the Smart Controller is not a compete failed decision. If I'd known this issue before hand I may have gone for the cheaper standard controller, whereby at least my get-out-clause would have been to swap from an Android to an IOS device.

Having faith in their Smart Controller, labelled as their product, it didn't occur to me there would be an incompatibility issue. That faith was obviously a mistake and now I know the lesson has been learned regarding their products given there has been no information regarding its remedy.

Maybe I should therefore begin informing potential purchasers of the Smart Controller, on the various online selling markets that DJI sell something that fails to provide the functionality that they have clearly advertised regarding this product.

That would be my good Karma for the day!
2019-3-26
Use props
geoffz
First Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

Paul_W Posted at 3-26 03:24
One would hope of some guidance or information. There is nothing worse in customer support and customer relations than saying nothing. Something is always better than nothing no matter how painful.

It may be embarrassing for them, but you'd think they were grown up enough to say something that vindicates that purchasing the Smart Controller is not a compete failed decision. If I'd known this issue before hand I may have gone for the cheaper standard controller, whereby at least my get-out-clause would have been to swap from an Android to an IOS device.

Yep, it appears that any amount of concern falls on deaf ears.

Perhaps they're celebrating lunar new years and just can't be bothered.
2019-3-26
Use props
Paul_W
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Any news on this?

Amazon kindly posted my review/warning (for a non amazon purchased item) on the smart controller warning people to reconsider before purchasing this.
The review will stay there until this issue is fixed.

Paul.
2019-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules