Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Looking to Trade DJI Mavic Enterprise or Inspire 1 or 2
798 12 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.3

United States

Hello Dji people, names Derek. I will be using my girlfriends account here to post this because I have yet to get an account. So basically I have been building up my Mavic collection so that it will be worth much more than the $899 i paid for the mavic alone.

I am looking to trade my mavic and all its gear for either a mavic Enterprise or a Aspire 1 or 2.

What I have is below

1. Mavic Pro............................................(PERFECT COND)
2. 4 Mavic Pro Batts, 2 aftermartet............(PERFERCT COND)
3. Range Extender...................................(SLIGHT WEAR)
4. 2 types of Tablet Holders........................................(ONE NEW-PERFECT COND / ONE USED AND IN OK COND)
5. ORIGINAL CHARGER.............................(PERFECT COND)
6. Charger that charges 4 batts one after another
7. Mavic Pro Booksack style case, with gopro mount on front strap and back.
8. Mavic 2 Pro Quiet Blades and 2 sets on original blades (8 ORIGINAL BLADES)
I have aditional special cleaning cloths for the Mavic it will come with a high speed 16Gig mem card
I have around 8 cables for it most are all back ups.

I paied around $2090 for everything because the booksask was around 113, each batt around 80, and so on. The mavic works flawlessly, the errors i gor from it was because i didnt calibrate it. It is basically brand new as I havent had it for 4 months yet and have flown in around 30 times each less than 500 feet away each flight.

I was building up the value because I am looking to trade a Mavic Enterprise drone with the controller and 1 batt and obviously the charger lol. Or, a dji inspire 1 or 2. I know their like 3000, but have seen many times people trade them for much less as well as sell them for much less. Anyways, lemme know if you know someone or are willing to make me a offer OH!, You have to live in Louisiana because I do not Ship. I have been messed over twice because of shipping and have lost trust in shipping so you need to be in my state so we can meet for the trade off. If you want proof of life lol that it works lemme know and ill make a video of whatever you want.

Booksack case strapps gopro mount

Booksack case strapps gopro mount

Booksack Case Back

Booksack Case Back

Booksack Case Interior

Booksack Case Interior

Booksack Case 1st pouch

Booksack Case 1st pouch

Range Extender

Range Extender

2 DJI Batts 2 AftMkt Batt

2 DJI Batts 2 AftMkt Batt

Aft Mkt Charger

Aft Mkt Charger

DJI Mavic Pro Controller

DJI Mavic Pro Controller

Two dif tab holders

Two dif tab holders

The Bundle

The Bundle

The UAV Mavic Pro Like New - Used

The UAV Mavic Pro Like New - Used
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Derek. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you'll get the best information and recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers with regards to the this matter. Thank you.
2019-3-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

That kit is worth no more than $900, and it would be a stretch for people to pay that for it . Others might think I’m wrong or being harsh but that’s my guess .
2019-3-23
Use props
GhostWolf010
Captain
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 3-23 08:08
That kit is worth no more than $900, and it would be a stretch for people to pay that for it . Others might think I’m wrong or being harsh but that’s my guess .

Imo you are right. Was exactly what i was thinking.  If it works out... i got nearly the same setup, even with low noise propellers, and would love to trade it for a m2( p/z/e/d, does not matter.)
2019-3-23
Use props
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.3

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-23 08:08

Actually after adding up everything I purchased for it including the drone it self from amazon it came out to $2156 usd and I have seem less sold for more. I have seen inspire 2s sold for as cheap as 1200 and that's why I am asking for an equal value trade or at least 2 4ths what I paid for it so i can have enough or near enough to get the inspire 1
2019-3-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Ran numbers on Mavic Pro Platinum with a few more accessories than shown with your Mavic Pro, through DJI's trade-in / trade-up online price estimator.  Be a stretch to pay more than $500.
2019-3-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

李菲薛Kitty Posted at 3-23 10:25
Actually after adding up everything I purchased for it including the drone it self from amazon it came out to $2156 usd and I have seem less sold for more. I have seen inspire 2s sold for as cheap as 1200 and that's why I am asking for an equal value trade or at least 2 4ths what I paid for it so i can have enough or near enough to get the inspire 1

Not sure where you seen I2 for €1200, it’s 3k without a camera, just the bare bones, it’s also a newer drone than Mavic ,
I have a Mavic Pro 5 batteries bag chargers every extra you can think of $250 worth of filters and I don’t think it’s worth for the lot $650 .

But hey if you think someone is going to swap the inspire 2 or brand new enterprise go for it I wish you luck .
2019-3-23
Use props
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.3

United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 3-23 10:29
Ran numbers on Mavic Pro Platinum with a few more accessories than shown with your Mavic Pro, through DJI's trade-in / trade-up online price estimator.  Be a stretch to pay more than $500.

djis trade in option pays like a pawn shop, they wanted to give me 200 usd for my mavic and I got it for over 800. They are a rip off 100%
2019-3-23
Use props
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.3

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-23 11:47
Not sure where you seen I2 for €1200, it’s 3k without a camera, just the bare bones, it’s also a newer drone than Mavic ,
I have a Mavic Pro 5 batteries bag chargers every extra you can think of $250 worth of filters and I don’t think it’s worth for the lot $650 .

Well i paid over 2000 for everything, and i couldnt take photos of the ipad air 2 and the Android S 10.5 i am selling with it, not to mention the go pro that goes with the bag which is a hero 2 because my tablets and hero cam are at my bros house and he isnt able to bring them at the moment. This is why I said I would have to meet for the trade so I can make sure the person i am trading with gets everything.

I will not sell it like a pawn shop would, I paid 800+ for the drone, about 70 for each battery 400 for the ipad air, 200 for the android, 29.99 for each tablet holder, 16.99 for the range extender, and so on. I have seen aspire 1s on ebay for as low as 750, and there are a lot on there for under 1200, and thats my goal, to get enough to be able to trade for that or sell it for enough to be able to afford an aspire 1 or at least a mavic 2 with that hassleblad cam.
2019-3-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

李菲薛Kitty Posted at 3-23 10:25

Suggest you search E-bay for every piece you want to sell, writing down lower prices for each piece you want to sell.  Why lower? Because few buyers are going to pay more, when they can get what they want cheaper from E-bay.  

Next, add those prices up to get a total price.

Finally, if you want to sell it all together at once.  Discount the total price, before putting it up for sale.  Reason being, few people are going to want to buy everything you have.  And you have further reduced number of potential buyers to your state of Louisiana or roughly 1.5% of U.S. population.

Best of luck.

2019-3-23
Use props
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.3

United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 3-23 21:20
Suggest you search E-bay for every piece you want to sell, writing down lower prices for each piece you want to sell.  Why lower? Because few buyers are going to pay more, when they can get what they want cheaper from E-bay.  

Next, add those prices up to get a total price.

Lol, you sound like you have done this before lol. Thanks for the info
2019-3-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Two of the batteries and the battery hub are fake, the drone is a 2016 EOL model, the bag is any old back pack and the whole set up is second hand and heavily used. Whilst you may have paid two grand for this kit that is not a reflection on it's current worth. You'll be lucky to get a grand for it and in reality, several hundred at best. I wish you luck. And for the record - if you see an Inspire 2 with all the trimmings for $1200 - it's probably a fake, been in a crash or stolen (if it's too good to be true it probably is).
2019-3-23
Use props
*DM*
First Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Unfortunately, electronics only ever go one way ... South ... and quickly.
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules