Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
About the next firmware updates
1434 17 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GD NOOBS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 220554 ft
United States

Has there anything been confirmed that there would be with new firmware updates?
As many OP users brought different requests which are really nice idea and must-be things,
and also DJI staffs replied that they will deliver those to relevant departments,

I wonder which are accepted and definitely would be contained to next updates.

As I know, the setting for beep sound would definitely be there.

Then... what else?

2019-3-22
Use props
Curt1591
Captain
Thailand

"As I know, the setting for beep sound would definitely be there."
You seem to know more than anyone ....
2019-3-22
Use props
Udo13
First Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

Curt1591 Posted at 3-22 22:55

I hope also Shorter Intervalls for timelapse
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for this inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information when will the next firmware of the DJI Osmo Pocket will be released and what will be included on the said firmaware update. For the latest updates regarding this matter and for the latest news with the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-23
Use props
fans76239cdd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 495157 ft
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-23 07:01
Hello and good day. Thank you for this inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information when will the next firmware of the DJI Osmo Pocket will be released and what will be included on the said firmaware update. For the latest updates regarding this matter and for the latest news with the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you for your support.

I hope you soon will fix the bug that causes the OP to forget all my settings when turned off and on (not always)
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans76239cdd Posted at 3-23 07:56
I hope you soon will fix the bug that causes the OP to forget all my settings when turned off and on (not always)

Thank you for the additional information given. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are doing there best to attend to all issues and request for the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application.
2019-3-23
Use props
GD NOOBS
Second Officer
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 3-22 22:55

Well I thought I saw that matter was mentioned by one of DJI staffs but as per reply from Stephen, it seems nothing has been clear for the contents of the next updates :/
2019-3-23
Use props
GD NOOBS
Second Officer
United States

Udo13 Posted at 3-23 05:45
I hope also Shorter Intervalls for timelapse

That’s the big one that I hope, seriously.
2019-3-23
Use props
Anton U.
lvl.3
Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-23 07:01
Hello and good day. Thank you for this inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information when will the next firmware of the DJI Osmo Pocket will be released and what will be included on the said firmaware update. For the latest updates regarding this matter and for the latest news with the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you for your support.

This is sounds disturbing. Stephen it would be more professional if DJI will start responding clearly and honestly on customers questions instead of template answers. Rhetorical question: how it’s possible that the biggest worldwide company as DJI saying that they don’t know what is going on with their next firmware update. Even some of your colleagues confirmed what exactly to wait in the next update. We are waiting so please respect our time and provide clear information.
Delivery of the next update is already taking 2 months and that’s the really long time for applying small changes in OP.
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Captain
United Kingdom

What makes you thing there are any guarantees of firmware updates? It’s ridiculous to expect an answer on this. Whilst it would be nice to have a firmware roadmap it’s highly unlikely gonna happen.
2019-3-24
Use props
fans76239cdd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 495157 ft
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-23 14:46
Thank you for the additional information given. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are doing there best to attend to all issues and request for the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application.

Have you been able to replicate the bug?
2019-3-24
Use props
drkatherine1
lvl.3
United States

Like many others here, I got my Osmo for Christmas.  I wasn’t disappointed to receive it for a gift.  However, that shiny has now worn off....well worn off.  DJI marketed the device on false advertising. Many buyers were nashing their teeth on this forum right after they received it due to the lack of accessories, advertised mode selections, and bugs.  Nievely, I thought that DJI would quickly provide a remedy to these issues.  Never did I think I would be sitting here 3 months after receiving my OP and DJI has done little to make good on their advertising promises. I really feel sorry for those of you that are professional users of the device.  I on the other hand just am a novice.  I really had my heart set on the Story templates that I could utilize when we go sailing.  It seems like it has been forever since a software update.  So what was supposed to have been a wonderful gift has turned into me wishing for either a very quick update that includes the Story templates.....or wishing it had been a Go Pro.  Thanks for putting up with my long pent up complaints.
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Captain
United Kingdom

The update you crave so much already happened, what’s missing? Don’t get me wrong I would like improvements as much as anyone but you have the missing features already?
2019-3-24
Use props
Anton U.
lvl.3
Russia

You like improvements but not enough as I see. Either you’ll monitor this forum more carefully to understand how many and what’s missing in OP.
2019-3-24
Use props
Curt1591
Captain
Thailand

drkatherine1 Posted at 3-24 14:35
Like many others here, I got my Osmo for Christmas.  I wasn’t disappointed to receive it for a gift.  However, that shiny has now worn off....well worn off.  DJI marketed the device on false advertising. Many buyers were nashing their teeth on this forum right after they received it due to the lack of accessories, advertised mode selections, and bugs.  Nievely, I thought that DJI would quickly provide a remedy to these issues.  Never did I think I would be sitting here 3 months after receiving my OP and DJI has done little to make good on their advertising promises. I really feel sorry for those of you that are professional users of the device.  I on the other hand just am a novice.  I really had my heart set on the Story templates that I could utilize when we go sailing.  It seems like it has been forever since a software update.  So what was supposed to have been a wonderful gift has turned into me wishing for either a very quick update that includes the Story templates.....or wishing it had been a Go Pro.  Thanks for putting up with my long pent up complaints.

Love those GoPro Story templates!
2019-3-24
Use props
drkatherine1
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 3-24 15:26
The update you crave so much already happened, what’s missing? Don’t get me wrong I would like improvements as much as anyone but you have the missing features already?

The only update I have is 1.0.0.  Nothing else.  You have indicated that the "update that I crave has already happened."  Help me...where is the Story setting?  DJI shows the option next to Pano but nothing is there on my camera.  I am not talking about My Story.  I am a total novice so if I am missing something I am more than willing to acknowledge my mistake.
2019-3-26
Use props
drkatherine1
lvl.3
United States

Anton U. Posted at 3-24 21:52
You like improvements but not enough as I see. Either you’ll monitor this forum more carefully to understand how many and what’s missing in OP.

I come to this forum to learn and to keep up with firmware and accessories.  I don't live here but I do come and read through the posts at least once a week.  I am not a professional but a total novice. Some posts I understand the content.  There are other posts that the content is more for the professional using the OP.  Your judgmental post about me is not even close to how I interact on this forum and seek information on my OP.
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Captain
United Kingdom

Hi, no disrespect intended , in order to get the newest firmware installed on your Osmo Pocket you need to start the Mimo app on your mobile whilst connected to  your home WiFi, assuming you have mobile data switched off in the app. MIMO will show you a notification alert when started, just connect you Osmo Pocket to your mobile and the update will transfer and install automatically.
If this failed you could try uninstalling Mimo then restart your mobile and reinstall Mimo, hopefully this would correct the firmware issue.

Let us know how you get on and we will attempt to help where possible.
2019-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules