Is it dead? - 2 centre led's just flash!
841 2 2019-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerial-Image
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One of my lipo's seems dead - Just the centre TWO leds flash on/off in 15second cycles - when I went to check just over before going out for a flight - its only a year old it was perfect - but now while sat in my bag seems to have overdischarged - not great and £180 down the pan after only 43 charges !!

lipo.jpg
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Aerial-Image. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the intelligent flight battery of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Can you please try to update the firmware of the drone together with the said battery to check if the issue will still persist? I will be posting the link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Please give us an update on the said issue for us to help yuo further. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads
2019-3-23
Use props
Aerial-Image
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Stephen, thanks for the help - BUT My P4P Obsidian is currently on the latest firmware and this lipo was also updated to match - it did work fine... it was just sat in my back back waiting for the weather. It really should last more than 43 flights.
Also how would the lipo update if it won't even turn on. Dont really wish to chance damaging to the drone by trying.
2019-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules