DJI CARE
717 5 2019-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb7b9bfd5
lvl.1

United States

I’ve found an individual who has a new Mavic Pro for sale. It is a replacement by DJI Care because of an accident, it has not been registered. If I purchase it will I be able to get DJI Care on it?

Thanks
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching us regarding your inquiry about the DJI care refresh. Please be advised that if the Mavic pro has been replaced under the DJI care refresh plan. There's a previous service plan that has been binded to the aircraft. We can verify it by providing the serial number of the aircraft. Can you please provide me the serial number of the aircraft , for us to check it on our system and for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-3-23
Use props
Flying Alabama
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-23 11:57
Hi, thank you for reaching us regarding your inquiry about the DJI care refresh. Please be advised that if the Mavic pro has been replaced under the DJI care refresh plan. There's a previous service plan that has been binded to the aircraft. We can verify it by providing the serial number of the aircraft. Can you please provide me the serial number of the aircraft , for us to check it on our system and for further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks for your response.
The serial number is 08Q2F9R0010033

I appreciate the help.

Greg
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Flying Alabama Posted at 3-23 14:07
Thanks for your response.
The serial number is 08Q2F9R0010033

Hi there, Sorry for some delay. Upon clarifying with the team. I'm afraid to say that it's not possible to purchase the DJI Care Refresh to the Aircraft since the Aircraft being replaced using the DJI Care Refresh plan and the plan is already expired. The only way to be eligible, if ever the unit being replaced by a paid repair. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-3-25
Use props
Flying Alabama
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-25 10:17
Hi there, Sorry for some delay. Upon clarifying with the team. I'm afraid to say that it's not possible to purchase the DJI Care Refresh to the Aircraft since the Aircraft being replaced using the DJI Care Refresh plan and the plan is already expired. The only way to be eligible, if ever the unit being replaced by a paid repair. Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you very much for checking into it for me. Looks like it’ll be best to purchase a new one, lol.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Flying Alabama Posted at 3-25 14:01
Thank you very much for checking into it for me. Looks like it’ll be best to purchase a new one, lol.

Yes, since if you purchase a new one. You will have a 12 months manufacturer warranty plus you may take advantage as well the DJI Care Refresh Program. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you.
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules