Help with blinking yellow status light
2591 3 2019-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
planrforrobert
lvl.1
United States

I haven't used my OM2 in a few months, after charging it fully it will turn on and almost immediately go limp, with the status light changing from solid green to blinking yellow. Since the last time I used my gimble I've changed phones (iPhone X to XS Max) and I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the DJI app and I've forgotten and repaired the Bluetooth connection, but no luck. I am able to use the controls on the gimbal to start and stop recordings and zoom in/out but that's all it will do. From what I can tell the firmware is up to date, what else can I do get full functionality back? If it's pertinent, I purchased my OM2 in August of last year.  

Thanks all

2019-3-23
Use props
planrforrobert
lvl.1
United States

UPDATE: I was able to use my OM2 with an iPhone 6 successfully. Is there something I can do with my XS Max to make it play nice with the gimbal?
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry about the troubles that you had with the Osmo Mobile 2, however, we're glad that you've managed to fix it by using the iPhone 6. The iPhone XS Max is compatible with our DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and DJI GO app. I would recommend removing the phone case of your mobile device when installing it into the Osmo Mobile 2 and please ensure that there are no devices that use bluetooth connection aside from Osmo mobile 2 and iPhone XS Max. You may refer to the video tutorial below for installing the device into the Osmo Mobile 2. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-3-24
Use props
planrforrobert
lvl.1
United States

Thanks! I did not have my phone balanced exactly as it should be and that was causing the issue.
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules