Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do I process an OP 3x3 pano in Photoshop?
1764 5 2019-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

As the title says - How do I process a 3x3 pano in Photoshop?
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day John Walker. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you'll get the best information and recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who uses the Photoshop to process a 3x3 panorama. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-3-23
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Start with Bridge

Select and open the 9 images

They will appear in Camera Raw

Select the images and click on the little drop at the top right of the filmstrip.

Select merge to panorama.

I would then go with the defaults. and continue.

pano.jpg
2019-3-23
Use props
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thank you for that info Curt - looks straightforward.  Although my OP is set to Jpeg and RAW - in Pano modes it only saves Jpeg.  I do not have any RAW images.  I must be missing a setting somewhere but I can't find where else to select RAW.
2019-3-23
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

John Walker Posted at 3-23 15:44
Thank you for that info Curt - looks straightforward.  Although my OP is set to Jpeg and RAW - in Pano modes it only saves Jpeg.  I do not have any RAW images.  I must be missing a setting somewhere but I can't find where else to select RAW.

You can set Photoshop to open jpgs, or whatever, in Camera Raw. You can also do panos from Bridge:

Bridge.png
PS Prefs.png
2019-3-23
Use props
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks again.  I continue to learn.    Out of interest, I have carried out a reset on my OP and it is now producing RAW images alongside the Jpegs.  No idea what happened there.
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules