Live Streaming Support
4743 10 2019-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ygor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 719245 ft
United States

We really need live streaming support (Facebook, YouTube and RTMP) as we have on the DJI Go 4 app in the MIMO app.
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ygor. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given today. Let me please forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-23
Use props
Mr Onikoyi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129695 ft
  • >>>
France

I'm a bit surprised that Dji haven't allowed that, i mean the promo arounf this made it seam as if Sharing and live streaming would be possible, like with GoPros and other similar cameras, but apparently, not.
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI User8778
New

Mexico

I can't stream in Osmo+ using the DJI Go App

I'm using iPhone X

Few weeks ago I use to stream to my facebook pages but now just show me my personal profile as option. The screen to chose a page display but no actual page is show to select.

I appreciate your feedback and comments
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI User8778
New

Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-23 11:02
Hello and good day ygor. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given today. Let me please forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you for your support.

I'm using iPhone X

Few weeks ago I use to stream to my facebook pages but now just show me my personal profile as option. The screen to chose a page display but no actual page is show to select.

I appreciate your feedback and comments
2019-4-10
Use props
sgerber
lvl.1
United States

DJI User8778 Posted at 4-10 18:03

I'm using iPhone X

I am having the same problem with IOS and DJI mobile 2 (DJI GO)
2019-4-19
Use props
hblanken
lvl.1

Australia

Yes, we definitely need this rtmp streaming on Mimo.
Great DJI Osmo action product launch, but not able to compete against GoPro 7 live streaming. !?

How could this happen?
2019-5-15
Use props
filsv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9104 ft

Hi, any updates? when we will have a live streaming ?
2019-9-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

Streaming on MIMO is a must
2019-9-21
Use props
djiuser_x0IBhjgple6z
lvl.1
France

Hello

I need to , streaming in Dji Mimo !

Please support rtmp
2019-10-21
Use props
Equinox.gabon
New
Flight distance : 1631388 ft
Gabon

please add rtmp support and the ability to use built in camera software on unsupported phones like Xperia XZ Premium
2019-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules