1271 12 2019-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I haven't flown for the entire winter season with the Inspire and today I noticed the coach mode with dual operator disappeared...
Why has it been removed?????
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Elettrone78. Thank you for reaching us regarding your concern with the Feature on your inspire 2. What I can do for you is to forward this to our relative team for further checking and once we had a feedback I will reach you back here in this thread. Thank you.
2019-3-23
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-23 14:10
Hi, Elettrone78. Thank you for reaching us regarding your concern with the Feature on your inspire 2. What I can do for you is to forward this to our relative team for further checking and once we had a feedback I will reach you back here in this thread. Thank you.

I'll be waiting thankyou
2019-3-23
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Woah no news yet?
How long does it take to get an answer?
Anyway whatever the reason it is a VERY BAD HABIT to remove a feature after a product has been shipped.
Sony did this with its PS3 and got a class action yars ago.
YOU SIMPLY CAN'T REMOVE FEATURES AFTER THE CLIENT HAS PAYED FOR YOUR PRODUCT, PERIOD.
This behavoiur needs to stop as it is not the first time, DJI has no f**ing respect for its customers.
Shame on DJI.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Elettrone78 Posted at 3-23 14:19
I'll be waiting thankyou

Thank you for the patient. I'm still waiting for the feedback from our developer. Thank you.
2019-3-25
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Well? No answer?
2019-4-3
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-25 10:21
Thank you for the patient. I'm still waiting for the feedback from our developer. Thank you.

Seriously, how lomg does it take to get an amswer?
2019-4-3
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

Elettrone78 Posted at 4-3 05:02
Seriously, how lomg does it take to get an amswer?

yo man ! the workaround is to download the new dji flight simulator (pc only?) from their website .... you can use your dji controller and graphics are way better .... kind of makes sense to run it on a real computer ....
2019-4-3
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Flo the Pirate Posted at 4-3 23:50
yo man ! the workaround is to download the new dji flight simulator (pc only?) from their website .... you can use your dji controller and graphics are way better .... kind of makes sense to run it on a real computer ....
Wth are you talking about? I don't need a simulator. Do you even know what's the coach mode? It's the dual piloting system where the mast has control over the slave. It's for training purposes or to fly bvlos with multiple operators.
2019-4-5
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-25 10:21

And still no answerrrrr...great service.
2019-4-5
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

Elettrone78 Posted at 4-5 07:02
And still no answerrrrr...great service.

Want the actual solution? Stop buying DJI products.

It's like complaining about the quality of the food you order after devouring the meal and demanding a refund. When the money coming in starts going down, THAT is when they'll start caring.
2019-4-5
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

Elettrone78 Posted at 4-5 06:59
Wth are you talking about? I don't need a simulator. Do you even know what's the coach mode? It's the dual piloting system where the mast has control over the slave. It's for training purposes or to fly bvlos with multiple operators.

sorry man .... looks like i didn´t know what coach mode is ... just trying to help
2019-4-6
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

HyperSpectral Posted at 4-5 07:48
Want the actual solution? Stop buying DJI products.

It's like complaining about the quality of the food you order after devouring the meal and demanding a refund. When the money coming in starts going down, THAT is when they'll start caring.

Sadly there is no alternative and we need to work with these devices...They know it and they bully us indirectly...
2019-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules