Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Honest opinion on Osmo Pocket
740 1 2019-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JHenderson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 67621 ft
United States

I see such varied reviews on the Pocket. I have the Osmo Mobile 2 and like it but it's a bit awkward to travel with. I'm going to Europe next week and the portability of the pocket is really appealing but I don't want to drop the money yet as the reviews are very confusing. Advice from people who have actually purchased and use the pocket please.

Thanks
2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JHenderson. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI Osmo Pocket is the easiest way to record stabilized 4K video and fluidly moving time lapses without having to carry around a full-sized gimbal. It's a handheld camera stabilizer for the mainstream, and that means you'll soon be seeing even more silky smooth video out there. In addition The DJI Osmo Pocket can shoot 1080p 30 fps video continuously for 140 minutes. Finally, I hope you'll get the best information and recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who purchased and used the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules