DJI Care Coupon
1078 3 2019-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michael.peachey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 856 ft
United States

I recently bought a Mavic 2 Zoon, order number 0015906851081.From a previous drone purtchase I had a DJI Care 50% off coupon.
I could not buy the DJI Care at the same time as the drone because it was asking for the serial number of the drone.
I waited to receive the drone, which arrived two days ago. Today I have unpacked the drone and am trying to purchase DJI care with the coupon. I have not yet flown the drone.
The website will not allow me tyo use the coupon.

This is silly. I have a coupon. I tried to follow all of your rules and could not use it without the serial number. Now I cannot use it because I already bought the drone.

Please advise on how I will use the 50% off coupon I got when I bought my last drone.

Thank you.

2019-3-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Michael, sorry for your trouble. Just to verify, the DJI Care Refresh can be purchased at the same time in one order if you purhcased it at DJI Store, and the serial number is not needed when purchasing the DJI Care Refresh and the drone in the same order, then you can select the DJI Care Refresh coupon when checking out.
In your case, as the coupon for DJI Care Refresh cannot be used when purchasing DJI Care Refresh in an order that does not contain a consumer product, it also cannot be applied to previously purchased DJI products. You may use it in your next purhcase. I am sorry for this. care coupon.png
2019-3-23
Use props
mpeachey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 856 ft
United States

So, that's basically stupid. I had a coupon. Your website sucks.
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

mpeachey Posted at 3-30 21:52
So, that's basically stupid. I had a coupon. Your website sucks.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We'll keep learning and optimize the experience in the future.
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules