Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
This Upset Threads Discontent
1657 39 2019-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
Captain
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Why the anguish?
Once you choose, nobody else does it, you engage into further intelligent responsibility resulting.
Dont think for a moment beta test bug proofed it.
Otherwise all locked mandated fw and soft.
No choice right?
2019-3-23
Use props
Canefan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 88074 ft
United States

Translation?
2019-3-24
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

SPAM

2019-3-24
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

sorry..to deep for me
Curious to know if anyone understand what this post is about?
2019-3-24
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Captain
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

i don't understand either...what language did he translated from?
2019-3-24
Use props
mavic2zoom-ch
Captain
Flight distance : 5547667 ft
United Kingdom

Obviously gets off on posting this incoherent junk.
I report him for trolling each and every time.
2019-3-24
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 3-24 11:46

No language translation involved.    It's a person who thinks he/she is being really clever.

Likes to post with obscure words in technobabble.  Acting like he/she is brilliant and supperior, and has trouble communicating with us mere "Layman" here.

Ironic part is quite a few "Layman" here are highly educated and experienced people.
2019-3-24
Use props
BRentAP03
First Officer
Flight distance : 74872 ft
United States

Is this some sort of poem about a drone?
2019-3-24
Use props
QuadFunAus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38835 ft
Australia

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 3-24 13:44
No language translation involved.    It's a person who thinks he/she is being really clever.

Likes to post with obscure words in technobabble.  Acting like he/she is brilliant and supperior, and has trouble communicating with us mere "Layman" here.

Yes, someone on this forum asked him directly what language he was translating and he was very evasive.
Maybe he is lonely and needs the attention!
2019-3-24
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
First Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Corporate Speak, by my guess.
2019-3-24
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

You folks are so quick to jump theme frivol.
But there have been concise murmurs discontent with operational hardship, and quick to pointing fingers, the provisonal support is frustrational.
I believe the hardships murmured are kindled by intel deficiencies. For example, this windows10 assistant2 rc connectivity hurdle is indeed resolveable yet tangential fingerpointing resortations are lodged. Same thing rollingback fw, lots of fingerpointing paranoia that it is blocked unresolveable, yet rollback is achieveable and without so called 3rdparties dumdelore e.g.  Theres a lot of different models being supported. Mavic air is a recent debut so beta is still merging with user reportings if viably resolveable. Realize the dynamics in play affecting performance, the computer pc, the software, the flying area, the phone, the rc, and the drone. Soft is incoming outgoing via pc and phone. Folks still are having bummers just fetching desired soft, archives hiddened, aiming circumvention.
2019-3-26
Use props
JHollimanPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 82802 ft
Germany

cutis Posted at 3-26 11:45
You folks are so quick to jump theme frivol.
But there have been concise murmurs discontent with operational hardship, and quick to pointing fingers, the provisonal support is frustrational.
I believe the hardships murmured are kindled by intel deficiencies. For example, this windows10 assistant2 rc connectivity hurdle is indeed resolveable yet tangential fingerpointing resortations are lodged. Same thing rollingback fw, lots of fingerpointing paranoia that it is blocked unresolveable, yet rollback is achieveable and without so called 3rdparties dumdelore e.g.  Theres a lot of different models being supported. Mavic air is a recent debut so beta is still merging with user reportings if viably resolveable. Realize the dynamics in play affecting performance, the computer pc, the software, the flying area, the phone, the rc, and the drone. Soft is incoming outgoing via pc and phone. Folks still are having bummers just fetching desired soft, archives hiddened, aiming circumvention.

Google Translate is just crying
2019-3-26
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

Apparently there are folks upset by frustrational encounters which support demarcs external causation, say, flying area conditions e.g. transmissions interferences, bldgs, mountain, cliff, etc. Such causation is outside of the demarc of support provision entitlement. Understand that there are instances of bogging causing latency, rooted to data bidirectionally communicated rc to drone, viceversa. Bog occurs because bandwidth suffers from interference hence repeat attempts to deliver data overly constipated over time elapsing. I receive un-understandable apk scripted warnings calling "attitude too great disabling sensory" yet speed moderate eighteen mph. The legit cause still unknown since warn is not stay-resident but intermittent. Hence furthered exam of warn may lead into soft update, the apk released newly march2019 possibly. So there are multiple facets to consider as to why or why not professed performance is unattainable attainable. I did not achieve pmode 29.4mph sensory off
2019-3-26
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

cutis Posted at 3-26 12:09
Apparently there are folks upset by frustrational encounters which support demarcs external causation, say, flying area conditions e.g. transmissions interferences, bldgs, mountain, cliff, etc. Such causation is outside of the demarc of support provision entitlement. Understand that there are instances of bogging causing latency, rooted to data bidirectionally communicated rc to drone, viceversa. Bog occurs because bandwidth suffers from interference hence repeat attempts to deliver data overly constipated over time elapsing. I receive un-understandable apk scripted warnings calling "attitude too great disabling sensory" yet speed moderate eighteen mph. The legit cause still unknown since warn is not stay-resident but intermittent. Hence furthered exam of warn may lead into soft update, the apk released newly march2019 possibly. So there are multiple facets to consider as to why or why not professed performance is unattainable attainable. I did not achieve pmode 29.4mph sensory off

I was forum informed pmode overspeed was caused by nite darkness immobilizing sensory, thus attitude limits unblocked, hence pmode speedup. But manual sensory disengaged pmode can not reproduce overspeed. So lesson learned is forum can not always be resultful to inquirist.
2019-3-26
Use props
mavic2zoom-ch
Captain
United Kingdom

cutis Posted at 3-26 12:12
I was forum informed pmode overspeed was caused by nite darkness immobilizing sensory, thus attitude limits unblocked, hence pmode speedup. But manual sensory disengaged pmode can not reproduce overspeed. So lesson learned is forum can not always be resultful to inquirist.

Balance the positronic transporter emissions with the bio-neural subspace module and the transparent polarity units because of the Mavic emergency nullifier with MK-33 converter assembly.  Probably the remote heisenberg hologrid with bi-spatial transporter emissions from the smart controller. Perhaps monotonectally predominate with highly efficient outsourcing or collaboratively leveraging existing DJI sticky fungibility might help? I'd suggest you assertively plagiarize an expanded array of materials for your controller and then quickly pontificate holistic manufactured products with firmware compellingly targetting agile mindshare.

Amiright "cutis"?
2019-3-26
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

mavic2zoom-ch Posted at 3-26 12:26
Balance the positronic transporter emissions with the bio-neural subspace module and the transparent polarity units because of the Mavic emergency nullifier with MK-33 converter assembly.  Probably the remote heisenberg hologrid with bi-spatial transporter emissions from the smart controller. Perhaps monotonectally predominate with highly efficient outsourcing or collaboratively leveraging existing DJI sticky fungibility might help? I'd suggest you assertively plagiarize an expanded array of materials for your controller and then quickly pontificate holistic manufactured products with firmware compellingly targetting agile mindshare.

Amiright "cutis"?

Are you promoting jibberrish? There is no themed congruence. The issue is not all forum folks ascend their frustration. It is not a support duty to lamb hecklings of those frustrates. Yes resolve takes methodical brainworks. Yes, there are achievers who climb well beyond the norm here. And thats why we read read ask ask. Keyword: synergistic approach. Here's an example: that compass nag can tributary two sources if none impact history of craft, interference ferrous magnetism and or electromagnetic radiation. Some claim even w/o said sourced interfere nag wont go away. Question still remains whether interfere actually exists fooling complainant and or craft did receive sufficient knocks dealigning delicate instrumentation. Look at my rc antenna looseness, it is a worn shim and fulcrumed cam that cant endure twice daily cycling dawn dusk flights. This is how evolution betterment of product occurs, the folks actually pinpointing needs of improve. It takes time. Meanwhile clever folks reso
2019-3-26
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

cutis Posted at 3-26 16:41
Are you promoting jibberrish? There is no themed congruence. The issue is not all forum folks ascend their frustration. It is not a support duty to lamb hecklings of those frustrates. Yes resolve takes methodical brainworks. Yes, there are achievers who climb well beyond the norm here. And thats why we read read ask ask. Keyword: synergistic approach. Here's an example: that compass nag can tributary two sources if none impact history of craft, interference ferrous magnetism and or electromagnetic radiation. Some claim even w/o said sourced interfere nag wont go away. Question still remains whether interfere actually exists fooling complainant and or craft did receive sufficient knocks dealigning delicate instrumentation. Look at my rc antenna looseness, it is a worn shim and fulcrumed cam that cant endure twice daily cycling dawn dusk flights. This is how evolution betterment of product occurs, the folks actually pinpointing needs of improve. It takes time. Meanwhile clever folks reso

resolve their issues by workarounds, and hail to these smarties! We all want better and better perform out of mavic air. Approach of psychology is key. Thats why i posted this theme. Dont you want better and better performance?
Characters here vary widely, and apparently has baited wrongfully those with shoulder chips scarrings. Of course not flushout intended. But super advice has been great from those possessing truthful knowledge. That is forum delight.
2019-3-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

cutis Posted at 3-26 16:51
resolve their issues by workarounds, and hail to these smarties! We all want better and better perform out of mavic air. Approach of psychology is key. Thats why i posted this theme. Dont you want better and better performance?
Characters here vary widely, and apparently has baited wrongfully those with shoulder chips scarrings. Of course not flushout intended. But super advice has been great from those possessing truthful knowledge. That is forum delight.

. dnatsrednu lla ew egaugnal eht ni gnitsop yrt ,htiw trats ot dna gnipleh era ohw esoht ot kcab gnihtemos evig yrt dluohs uoy ebyam tub taerg si uoy knaht elpmis a ,taerg s’taht murof siht morf troppus dna pleh gnitteg dna gniniag era uoy fI
.gniyas ruoy tahw rehpiced t’nac yeht nehw ,seussi ruoy troppus ro eerga rehtie ot elpoep tcepxe uoy nac woH
2019-3-26
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-26 17:16
. dnatsrednu lla ew egaugnal eht ni gnitsop yrt ,htiw trats ot dna gnipleh era ohw esoht ot kcab gnihtemos evig yrt dluohs uoy ebyam tub taerg si uoy knaht elpmis a ,taerg s’taht murof siht morf troppus dna pleh gnitteg dna gniniag era uoy fI
.gniyas ruoy tahw rehpiced t’nac yeht nehw ,seussi ruoy troppus ro eerga rehtie ot elpoep tcepxe uoy nac woH

you mean to tell me you spent your energies issuing theme?
well done and furthermored
2019-3-26
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

cutis Posted at 3-26 19:34

there are back dated forum knowledge that still is truth for today, the mavic air. some of these folks no longer post anymore. but their knowledge is retained here. it is for the avid enthusiast seeking solution. keyword: avid
hail to these contributors, as hall has issued same.
2019-3-26
Use props
mavic2zoom-ch
Captain
United Kingdom

cutis Posted at 3-26 19:34

Translation:

You mean to tell me that you spent your time and energy doing that?
Well done.
2019-3-27
Use props
mavic2zoom-ch
Captain
United Kingdom

cutis Posted at 3-26 19:40
there are back dated forum knowledge that still is truth for today, the mavic air. some of these folks no longer post anymore. but their knowledge is retained here. it is for the avid enthusiast seeking solution. keyword: avid
hail to these contributors, as hall has issued same.

Translation:

The forums are a fantastic source of knowledge which is still useful today, even if the posters are long gone. Thanks guys.

(not sure how this comment is relevant in any way, but hey ho ...)
2019-3-27
Use props
Canefan
Second Officer
United States

Amiright "cutis"?

Nicely done!
2019-3-27
Use props
Canefan
Second Officer
United States

Amiright "cutis"?

Nicely done!
2019-3-27
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 3-24 10:59
sorry..to deep for me
Curious to know if anyone understand what this post is about?

This guy post random bulldust and everyone keeps on telling him they don,t know what the heck he is about. I tend to just ignore his stuff.
2019-3-27
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Amiright "cutis"?

Good one.
2019-3-27
Use props
GhostWolf010
Captain
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

Amiright "cutis"?

It's the flux capacitor... it is always the flux capacitor that brings problems.
When the solar burst energy is propelled with mach-300 towards the isolated conductor, the green wire will always start to glow, indicating that the flux inside the capacitator will start to resonate in a contra-productive way, this will make the drone react poorly... so if we find a way to fix the flux capacitor, maybe we will also find a way to understand this "cutis" person
2019-3-27
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Charissa Posted at 3-27 08:56
This guy post random bulldust and everyone keeps on telling him they don,t know what the heck he is about. I tend to just ignore his stuff.

poor guy - i think drone issues are the least of his problems -  i did ignore him at first ..going back to that
2019-3-27
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

Its as if post drains recipients to knash anguish?
2019-3-29
Use props
GhostWolf010
Captain
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

cutis Posted at 3-29 21:19
Its as if post drains recipients to knash anguish?

Maybe, just maybe... if you would start to write understandable English, people would actually start to answer normal on your posts. With this "i feel better and people have to adapt to me" attitude, they will not. And will make fun of you.
2019-3-30
Use props
bjr981s
Captain
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Can we please have a member ignore button?
2019-3-30
Use props
samgawthorpdji
lvl.4
United Kingdom

It's like he took inspiration from the episode of Friends, where Joey used a thesaurus to write his speech. Seems the same approach is used in these posts
2019-3-30
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

Theme trampling in disgust is yet an honor commensurate with result.
Obviously disgruntlement continues with particulars unreceiving wanton desires in this drone business. While true our country permits jeering, results count. So particulars could be venting unreceiveable results. It is likely frustrations ensue as revealed in post. I say carry on. There will be results for most but sadly not for the particulars.
2019-3-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

cutis Posted at 3-30 14:12
Obviously disgruntlement continues with particulars unreceiving wanton desires in this drone business. While true our country permits jeering, results count. So particulars could be venting unreceiveable results. It is likely frustrations ensue as revealed in post. I say carry on. There will be results for most but sadly not for the particulars.

“Maybe Cutis was caught up with these ridiculous, impossible ideas because it meant he never had to try for something real.”
2019-3-30
Use props
mavic2zoom-ch
Captain
United Kingdom

bjr981s Posted at 3-30 02:55
Can we please have a member ignore button?

This.

This this this this this.
2019-3-30
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

samgawthorpdji Posted at 3-30 13:21
It's like he took inspiration from the episode of Friends, where Joey used a thesaurus to write his speech. Seems the same approach is used in these posts

Except, Joey's was human.  This is failed AI (computer) linguistics.
2019-3-30
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

cutis Posted at 3-30 14:12
Obviously disgruntlement continues with particulars unreceiving wanton desires in this drone business. While true our country permits jeering, results count. So particulars could be venting unreceiveable results. It is likely frustrations ensue as revealed in post. I say carry on. There will be results for most but sadly not for the particulars.

Trying a new translation process...

To Russian
Тема попирающая отвращение - еще честь, соразмерная результату.
Очевидно, недовольство продолжается с подробностями, не получающими бессмысленных желаний в этом бизнесе дронов. В то время как правда наша страна допускает насмешки, результаты учитываются. Таким образом, подробности могут привести к недостижимым результатам. Вполне вероятно, что разочарования, как показано в посте. Я говорю, продолжай. Результаты будут для большинства, но, к сожалению, не для подробностей.

To Italian
L'argomento del calpestare il disgusto è un onore commisurato al risultato.
Ovviamente, l'insoddisfazione continua con i dettagli, non ricevendo desideri privi di significato in questo business di droni. Mentre la verità è che il nostro paese consente il ridicolo, i risultati vengono presi in considerazione. Pertanto, i dettagli possono portare a risultati irraggiungibili. È probabile che questa delusione, come mostrato nel post. Dico di andare avanti I risultati saranno per la maggioranza, ma sfortunatamente non per i dettagli.

To German
Das Argument des trampelnden Abscheues ist eine dem Ergebnis entsprechende Ehre.
Es ist offensichtlich, dass die Unzufriedenheit mit den Details weitergeht und keine sinnlosen Wünsche in diesem Drohnengeschäft erhalten. Während die Wahrheit ist, dass unser Land lächerlich macht, werden die Ergebnisse berücksichtigt. Daher können die Details zu unerreichbaren Ergebnissen führen. Diese Enttäuschung ist wahrscheinlich, wie in der Post gezeigt. Ich sage: Los geht's Die Ergebnisse werden für die Mehrheit sein, aber leider nicht für die Details.

To English
The argument of trampling revulsion is an honor corresponding to the result.
It is obvious that the dissatisfaction with the details continues and no senseless wishes are received in this drone business. While the truth is that our country is ridiculous, the results are taken into account. Therefore, the details can lead to unattainable results. This disappointment is likely, as shown in the post. I say: Let's go The results will be for the majority, but unfortunately not for the details.

Hmmm, mixed results.  Makes somewhat more sense.  
Perhaps need a few more translations, before jumping to English?

2019-3-30
Use props
Twistedlarch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3948947 ft
  • >>>
United States

So your driving your canoe down the boulevard, you hit a pothole and the pedal falls off.  How many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house?  True or False?
2019-3-30
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

Humor or morbid energies?
2019-3-31
Use props
CoreyB10
Captain
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Obviously the same train of thought that made him think carbon based fuel is used on freestyle and fpv quads.......
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules