P10 Main Camera Problem
2625 9 2019-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
STATI
lvl.1
Hungary

Hey Folks,

I was pretty stoked about my new Osmo Mobile 2, until I realised my footages are terrible using a Huawei P10. Whenever I use the main camera, the footage is really wobbly and jittery, however using the Front Camera there is no shake at all. I've heard about issues like this on Iphones. Is there any way to fix this? Already tried every camera settings, the main camera app, nothing solved my problem so far.

Here is a little video about my problem:  

Thanks in advance!
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation.  We will check this matter into our designated department for further clarification. For the mean-time, we would like to ensure that your mobile device is installed properly into your Osmo Mobile 2 to check if there will be an improvement on the live feed using the back/main camera.. You may refer to the video tutorial below for setting up your phone to the Osmo Mobile 2.

2019-3-24
Use props
STATI
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Tony Posted at 3-24 08:49
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation.  We will check this matter into our designated department for further clarification. For the mean-time, we would like to ensure that your mobile device is installed properly into your Osmo Mobile 2 to check if there will be an improvement on the live feed using the back/main camera.. You may refer to the video tutorial below for setting up your phone to the Osmo Mobile 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fWe1o2RjZY

Thank you for the quick response.  I've adjusted the phone holder and it's slightly better now, but the problem is still there. I'm thinking this must be a camera issue with my phone. There are several videos on youtube using the osmo 2 and p10. No issues whatsoever.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

STATI Posted at 3-25 11:12
Thank you for the quick response.  I've adjusted the phone holder and it's slightly better now, but the problem is still there. I'm thinking this must be a camera issue with my phone. There are several videos on youtube using the osmo 2 and p10. No issues whatsoever.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Based on the compatible devices with the Osmo Mobile 2. The Huawei P10 is fully compatible with the Osmo Mobile 2, therefore, it should work properly as long as the camera is working fine as well. Since I've managed to coordinate this situation to our designated department, we will provide further details about this. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-25
Use props
kbm79
lvl.3
France

Is there a option to turn off the P10's  image stabilisation? This maybe causing conflict with the OM2.
2019-3-26
Use props
STATI
lvl.1
Hungary

kbm79 Posted at 3-26 08:15
Is there a option to turn off the P10's  image stabilisation? This maybe causing conflict with the OM2.

If you are thinking about Optical Stabilization, there is no way to turn that off. However there is a software based Image Stabilization, which is not even available for 1080p+ resolutions.
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

STATI Posted at 3-27 04:51
If you are thinking about Optical Stabilization, there is no way to turn that off. However there is a software based Image Stabilization, which is not even available for 1080p+ resolutions.

Hi, we have received feedback from our team and we would like to ask what is the version of your Operating System?  Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you!
2019-3-28
Use props
STATI
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Tony Posted at 3-28 14:36
Hi, we have received feedback from our team and we would like to ask what is the version of your Operating System?  Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you!

Hey Tony

Sorry for the late answer. My current os version is 8.0.0.306(CT).
2019-3-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

STATI Posted at 3-31 11:51
Hey Tony

Sorry for the late answer. My current os version is 8.0.0.306(CT).

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I've managed to coordinate this situation and our team is currently checking this situation. For the mean-time, you may use the default camera app on your mobile device and the said problem should not occur. Thank you for your cooperation.  
2019-4-1
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

I to have the Huawei P10, and I get the shakes.  I use the Huawei P10 mostly as a display unit for my Mavic Pro, but thought it might be good on the Osmo 2.  I since went on Ebay and got a iPhone 6s and quite pleased with it and the Osmo.
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules