Netherlands

I get a error in dji 4 go app.
Remote Controller error.
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi BertH, apologies for the trouble. Please provide a screenshot of the error message for further checking. Kindly tap on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.
2019-3-24
Use props
BertH
lvl.1

Netherlands

This is my screenshot
BertH
2019-3-26
Use props
sebekpro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211096 ft
Poland

I have aviation personnel certificate of qualifications BVLOS and UAV<5 kg and I use drone professionally  in  my work. I bought DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 a month ago. During last flight, a strange situation took place, ending with the loss of the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. There were no problems, the flight was stable with the attitude 91 meters, however suddenly, video stopped and “remote controller connection error” appeared. RTH attitude was set to 60  meters (the trees were not higher than 30 meters, so everything was ok.), however pressing RTH button did not work, also Phantom did not come back when the battery started to be low. And as all said in emergency situation Phantom should RTH on his own ever without controller connection, however it not. I tried reconnected DJI GO 4 application and restart connection with controller but both failed, as well as approaching the Phantom position to reconnect the controller. When all that happened, the Phantom was over the lake. I also tried to use sticks to move drone to the field near the lake. However when I searched the region nearby, Phantom was nowhere near the lake. I also talked with people living nearby and gave them my contact number, however no one found Phantom. The last know position of Phantom in “Find my drone” was over the lake, so it seems it fell to the lake. Everything was very strange because nothing worked, as if, when camera stopped and “remote controller connection error” appeared, Phantom had short circuit of electronics and fell to the lake, because are no further data in logs. Most likely the motherboard burned. I am currently in the process of explaining this situation with DJI. I hope that everything can be positively solved, because what happened was not my fault.
2019-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules