Movie too short
493 4 2019-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ericmeuffels
New
Netherlands

Bought a Phantom 3 Standard. Everything works perfect only ...... when I use video it stops recording after a few seconds. What am I doing wrong?
2019-3-24
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

What SD card are you using  ?
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ericmeuffels. I am sorry to know that you are having this issues on your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. Have you tried using a different suggested SD Card to see if the issue still persist. For reference I will be posting the specification of the suggested SD cards for the said drone. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-3-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-24 12:09
Hello and good day ericmeuffels. I am sorry to know that you are having this issues on your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. Have you tried using a different suggested SD Card to see if the issue still persist. For reference I will be posting the specification of the suggested SD cards for the said drone. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

[view_image]

Your links came up a bit short. Mate.

RedHotPoker
2019-3-24
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

This is most usually caused by the SD card not being fast enough for recording video, or perhaps it is full or even faulty. What are the specs of your card?
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules