Problem: Damping plate cable loose! and other messages
3966 6 2019-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyReel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 385889 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys I took my mavic 2 for a flight today, sadly a number of error messages appeared on the DJI Go app.

The first message went something like;

'Cannot Take off. No attitude data to IMU'

then the following message flashed very quickly...

'Damping plate cable loose!'

It worked great yesterday

I'd be very grateful for any pointers
Thanks a lot.

2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to clarify if your drone experience an incident? I would recommend refreshing the firmware of your drone using the DJI Assistant 2 and re-calibrate the IMU and compass to see if there will be changes. Please refer to the link below for you to download the application on your computer. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
2019-3-24
Use props
SkyReel
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-24 13:00
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to clarify if your drone experience an incident? I would recommend refreshing the firmware of your drone using the DJI Assistant 2 and re-calibrate the IMU and compass to see if there will be changes. Please refer to the link below for you to download the application on your computer. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads

Hello, Thanks a lot for your reply. I can confirm that my drone has NEVER had an accident or incident. It has never crashed or been treated without care.
I will try to refresh and re-calibrate and let you know the out come.
Thanks again.
2019-3-24
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

SkyReel Posted at 3-24 14:49
Hello, Thanks a lot for your reply. I can confirm that my drone has NEVER had an accident or incident. It has never crashed or been treated without care.
Thanks again.

Might be a bit of an odd question, but what was the ambient air temperature when you turned on the aircraft? I only ask because I have had a similar issue with another aircraft which was associated with it not being able to heat up enough to the temperature that the IMU was calibrated.
2019-3-24
Use props
SkyReel
lvl.2
United Kingdom

AlphaFlightNW Posted at 3-24 15:09
Might be a bit of an odd question, but what was the ambient air temperature when you turned on the aircraft? I only ask because I have had a similar issue with another aircraft which was associated with it not being able to heat up enough to the temperature that the IMU was calibrated.

Hi There
My guess is about 10-13 c.
I have flown it in much colder with no problems.
cheers
2019-3-24
Use props
Filbe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 268891 ft
United Kingdom

I had the same issue a week ago....updating the firmware seemed to fix it...
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SkyReel Posted at 3-24 14:49
Thanks again.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I would recommend sending the unit into our repair facility if this problem persists for further evaluation. If you wish to contact our support, please refer to the link below. Thank you for your cooperation.

www.dji.com/support
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules