Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New camera replacement at Spark and it doesn't work, does anybody...
1735 4 2019-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Salvador T
lvl.1
Mexico

I had an accident with my spark and I noticed that the only thing that didn't work was the gimbal, so I decided to buy a camera spare part, I replaced it in my drone and the gimbal turns on and sends a signal but doesn't stop moving.

Thanks guys foy your help.
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Salvador T. I am sorry for the trouble. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. You can contact our support team to start up a repair case by using this link: https://www.dji.com/support. In addition the repair fee would depend on the after sales policies and the warranty of the product of the said drone. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

2019-3-24
Use props
BRentAP03
First Officer
Flight distance : 74872 ft
United States

Can you post a video?
2019-3-24
Use props
Sparkz71
First Officer
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Did you reset the IMU/Compass/firmware etc?   You need to provide more information & a video.
If you repaired yourself, anything could be wrong. Maybe something else was broken during your accident beyond your knowledge?
2019-3-24
Use props
Salvador T
lvl.1
Mexico

I solved months later, I had to calibrate the gimbal with a special software to match the gimbal and motherboard
2021-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules