No Fly Zone Self Unlock
1680 9 2019-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FotoMan
lvl.1
United States

I bought my Spark last summer.  At that time i was able to fly the drone at my home even though I live within a couple of miles from an airport.  Then that changed.  I was instructed by DJI to go to their flysafe/unlock site to unlock the drone.  This has worked only a couple of times.  Today the site confirmed I had successfully unlocked two locations including my home.  After driving several miles to one location i learned that I did not have flight privileges.  A wasted trip.  I returned home.  No flight privileges there either.  Went back online. repeated the whole process.  Confirmed again.  No flight privileges again.  Anyone else experiencing this?
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would recommend sending an email to our designated department and coordinate this situation for further help. If you wish to contact our team, kindly send an email to flysafe@dji.com Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-24
Use props
DJIToks
New

United States

PLease keep us posted, I am having similar difficulties with my Spark.
Are you using IOS or Android?
2019-3-24
Use props
FotoMan
lvl.1
United States

DJIToks Posted at 3-24 16:04

I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S8+
2019-3-28
Use props
FotoMan
lvl.1
United States

DJIToks Posted at 3-24 16:04

I'm using the Andriod
2019-3-28
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9593 ft
United States

I am at the edge of a dji no fly zone, when I used my phantom 3 in the year I bought it (2017) it let me fly, but when I tried using my dji spark which I got in 2019 it did not let me fly.
2019-3-28
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

After you did the online process on their website, did you go into DJI Go 4 while you had an internet connection and import the unlock certificate?  If not, you may want to give that a try to see if that works.
2019-3-29
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

sparkdrone Posted at 3-28 17:09
I am at the edge of a dji no fly zone, when I used my phantom 3 in the year I bought it (2017) it let me fly, but when I tried using my dji spark which I got in 2019 it did not let me fly.

DJI zones have changed over the past few months in most countries.  You may want to look again at their FlySafe maps to see if you are now in their authorization zone or not.  

https://www.dji.com/flysafe
2019-3-29
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
United States

KlooGee Posted at 3-29 11:37
DJI zones have changed over the past few months in most countries.  You may want to look again at their FlySafe maps to see if you are now in their authorization zone or not.  

https://www.dji.com/flysafe

OK, Thanks.
2019-3-29
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
United States

I going to try to unlock the zone I am in on  the site.
2019-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules