Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waypoints
978 6 2019-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oUerzuv9VS9U
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5112 ft
United States

Are waypoints going to be available on the Mavic Air? I've seen many coments saying it's coming soon, but when is soon
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of this time the DJI Mavic Air does not support Waypoints. In addition we do not have any information when will the Waypoints will be added to the DJI Mavic Air. For the latest news and updates with the DJI Mavic Air and it's functionality. Please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest details. Thank you.
2019-3-24
Use props
djiuser_oUerzuv9VS9U
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5112 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-24 15:45
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of this time the DJI Mavic Air does not support Waypoints. In addition we do not have any information when will the Waypoints will be added to the DJI Mavic Air. For the latest news and updates with the DJI Mavic Air and it's functionality. Please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest details. Thank you.

So I had ordered a Crystalsky to use with the Mavic Air and I need the ability to fly waypoints. I guess I should cancel the order for the Crystalsky since withit I can't use 3rd party apps to fly waypoints
2019-3-24
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

djiuser_oUerzuv9VS9U Posted at 3-24 18:17
So I had ordered a Crystalsky to use with the Mavic Air and I need the ability to fly waypoints. I guess I should cancel the order for the Crystalsky since withit I can't use 3rd party apps to fly waypoints

Would tend to agree.
2019-3-25
Use props
Spaceman_66
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82323 ft
United States

Not true - the present version of Litchi (NOT free) fully supports waypoints on the MA, thanks to DJI finally releasing their SDK so that 3rd party developers could finally get on board! I have purchased it but have yet to try it out personally. But there’s lotsa evidence out there that it works just fine - Google is your friend!
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're sorry that the waypoint feature is not available for Mavic Air. Regarding the 3rd party application on the crystal sky,please note that because of the Google GMS certification limitation, the Crystal Sky, Smart Remote Controller, and RC with built-in screen, cannot use the GMS service, all paid application that relies on Google payments cannot be installed or used on the CS, SRC and RC with built-in screen, and the relevant application requires third-party support before using.
If you wish to install third-party applications, here are some ways:

Download a third-party Appstore of Android to CS, SRC and RC with a built-in screen, like Amazon Appstore, then download the APP which the Cx prefer in third-party Appstore ;
Directly search the APP which the Cx prefer in the browser, then download and install.
Download the APP.Apk file which Cx prefer to PC, then connect the CS, SRC and RC built-in screen to PC, then copy the downloaded APP.Apk file to internal storage of the device, find the APK file in Explore then install.

Notes:
In order to keep good performance of CS, SRC, and RC with a built-in screen, it's not recommended to install too many unnecessary apps in a device, it’s better no more than 20 APPs.

We don’t guarantee any third-party APP compatibility and performance in our device.
2019-3-26
Use props
DroneGuyEd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1168140 ft
  • >>>
United States

Spaceman_66 Posted at 3-25 21:44
Not true - the present version of Litchi (NOT free) fully supports waypoints on the MA, thanks to DJI finally releasing their SDK so that 3rd party developers could finally get on board! I have purchased it but have yet to try it out personally. But there’s lotsa evidence out there that it works just fine - Google is your friend!

Been using it with Litchi and waypoints since I got it.  Works great!
2019-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules