Mavic 2 zoom night filter by freewell who tired them
1479 6 2019-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuwaiti
lvl.3
Flight distance : 350915 ft
Kuwait

Hello I was looking for night filters that may improve image quality ,  decrease  distortion  in image at night, I found this have any one tried this b4  freewell night filter
5EB01C74-495B-4EFA-B8B4-0E34C2E665B3.png
2019-3-24
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Did not use this one, but have a couple of Freewell filters, and they are on the same par as some of the very expensive ones.

Think this one only remove haze in the night shots, if it is the same as the night filter I have (and never use) for my DSLR.  The filter would probably also take the yellowish tint of night photography, and "cool" it down a bit.
Don,t think this will improve distortion, or make the image quality better.
I prefer to do it in post.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Hopefully, you could get the best recommendation that you may need from our valued DJI Forum members who manage to use this type of filter. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-25
Use props
Kuwaiti
lvl.3
Kuwait

Charissa Posted at 3-25 03:52
Did not use this one, but have a couple of Freewell filters, and they are on the same par as some of the very expensive ones.

Think this one only remove haze in the night shots, if it is the same as the night filter I have (and never use) for my DSLR.  The filter would probably also take the yellowish tint of night photography, and "cool" it down a bit.

Thank you for your feedback it’s been very helpful let’s see who has tried them
2019-3-25
Use props
Kuwaiti
lvl.3
Kuwait

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 10:41
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Hopefully, you could get the best recommendation that you may need from our valued DJI Forum members who manage to use this type of filter. Thank you for continued support.

My pleasure
2019-3-25
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Kuwaiti Posted at 3-25 12:25
Thank you for your feedback it’s been very helpful let’s see who has tried them

Did you have a look at some youtube videos? Personally, not convinced that they are usefull at all. (unless you don,t know your way around photoshop or the likes)
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need our assistance. Thanks!
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules