1134 29 2019-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm going to use it to train myself to know where I need work.  As you know, when you use your inner perspective it wouldn't be able to catch flaws and what you do right so I got it to orbit while I do things in life to check for alignment.  Like, calibration.

2019-3-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats on your 1st vid
2019-3-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 3-25 00:34
Congrats on your 1st vid

thx, I originally wanted a Hero 7 Black but reconsidered.  I wanted a tracking tripod set but it cost $800+.  Went with Pocket Radar but realized MPH doesn't matter.  Then went DJI for Activetrack and Spark for palm launches and landing that you can't do w/ the others.  The portable battery station is also mega cool and easy.   I used a USB-C SD microadapter to transfer the files as wireless takes too long.  Then I edit with the Note 9.
2019-3-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I was building quadcopters back in 2013 but the technology has gone so far.  It's sucks for "FPV racing" though.
2019-3-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 3-25 01:16
thx, I originally wanted a Hero 7 Black but reconsidered.  I wanted a tracking tripod set but it cost $800+.  Went with Pocket Radar but realized MPH doesn't matter.  Then went DJI for Activetrack and Spark for palm launches and landing that you can't do w/ the others.  The portable battery station is also mega cool and easy.   I used a USB-C SD microadapter to transfer the files as wireless takes too long.  Then I edit with the Note 9.

Good for you
2019-3-25
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Very nice video, great start
2019-3-25
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum AntDX316!
2019-3-25
Use props
MavSpa_user
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Hi, welcome, looking @your first movie, great job! Also a tip, you can using active track on a person, select the person in your active track with a box, do not hit go if you want your spark in same position. Start recording, the spark follows the person but stay in place.
greetz, Jos
2019-3-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on your first vid and welcome to the forum.
2019-3-25
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Nice view! I am personally a little bit scary to fly over sport fields, so you are a brave man!
2019-3-25
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States

Nice video, thanks for sharing
2019-3-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MavSpa_user Posted at 3-25 03:35
Hi, welcome, looking @your first movie, great job! Also a tip, you can using active track on a person, select the person in your active track with a box, do not hit go if you want your spark in same position. Start recording, the spark follows the person but stay in place.
greetz, Jos

yeah, that's what I did but if you are near someone or something that has nearly the same makeup it will switch tracking to that
2019-3-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

oh yeah thx (everyone), I will try to upload a lot of intelligent methods on how to use the Drone and upload them here

It should be used as a 3rd person platform instead of just capturing scenery.
2019-3-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lysak2003 Posted at 3-25 05:06
Nice view! I am personally a little bit scary to fly over sport fields, so you are a brave man!

It's very steady and stable.  With the DJI careplan, I'm not scared to crash over land.  I'm only worried when it's overwater but I never fly over water because there are a lot of birds.
2019-3-25
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

AntDX316 Posted at 3-25 06:51
It's very steady and stable.  With the DJI careplan, I'm not scared to crash over land.  I'm only worried when it's overwater but I never fly over water because there are a lot of birds.

Beware of balls! Yesterday I was flying over ski park and a couple of boys who played with the tennis ball around there and were looking for me, said each other: 'Let's kill the mosquito'. I do not know if they just kidding or said it seriously.
2019-3-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lysak2003 Posted at 3-25 07:00
Beware of balls! Yesterday I was flying over ski park and a couple of boys who played with the tennis ball around there and were looking for me, said each other: 'Let's kill the mosquito'. I do not know if they just kidding or said it seriously.

Yeah, I was going to activetrack at the park or at the beach but because it switches track to a similar 'object' and it's in flight it might crash into something when it tracks it w/o me paying attention to it.  I want it to follow me while I bike ride.  Luckily I found out about the automatic 'switching'.

I would want to see if I can record people while they do stuff but yeah, they could try to take it out of the sky.
2019-3-25
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

A bit of overexposing here and there but otherwise good start.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for sharing your first movie captured using your DJI Spark. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-3-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 3-25 07:24
A bit of overexposing here and there but otherwise good start.

I've had other edits that I've adjusted but I just kept everything straight off the camera w/o any editing.
2019-3-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-25 08:17
Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for sharing your first movie captured using your DJI Spark. Great work and thank you for your support.

oh yeah, thx : )
2019-3-25
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
France

looking forward to seeing more vids!
2019-3-26
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

dj_dread Posted at 3-26 06:52
looking forward to seeing more vids!

yeah, when it warms up I will see what I can do
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome AntDX316. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-3-26
Use props
gmozo
lvl.4
United States

nice on your 1st vid
2019-3-26
Use props
morphtv latest
New

India

wow nice movie seen 2 times, really a good feel movie.
Thank you,
morphtv app
2019-3-26
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Originally I didn't plan on it being actually good.  What happened was I was just clipping the good parts but some how I got lucky on the combination.  I just wanted to demo what it was like to actually film what I wanted to do quickly.  I want to copy the NFL Combine footage angles was the original intent.  I will try to make it better when it gets warmer combining footage from other areas too for good B-roll, Gopro. : )
2019-3-26
Use props
ArnoSpark
lvl.4
Kenya

Thanks man for sharing , its amazing and different, some part of the clip i felt hem overexposed tho, but i liked it
2019-3-26
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ArnoSpark Posted at 3-26 23:16
Thanks man for sharing , its amazing and different, some part of the clip i felt hem overexposed tho, but i liked it

yeah, I editted the footage ratios before but didn't like it too much so left it all on auto on the clipping
2019-3-28
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

You might want to use Manual exposure...do a forum search to find several posts on it.  Also, you might want to slow down your gimbal speed in settings...I use 3 to give a slower, more cinematic look.
2019-3-28
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 3-28 08:29
You might want to use Manual exposure...do a forum search to find several posts on it.  Also, you might want to slow down your gimbal speed in settings...I use 3 to give a slower, more cinematic look.

Yeah, I moved it to 20 but in manual when moving around the image isn't too good.  The spark image quality isn't that great.  I'm thinking about listening to an audio file and making scenes off that instead of selecting a song file after the clips have already been done.
2019-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules