No Connection with my iPhone when flying on different place
694 7 2019-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Staircase
lvl.1
Germany

Hey.

I've had a Mavic Pro Platinum for four months. So far I had no problems when I flew with the Mavic in different areas, far a way from each other. Yesterday now suddenly about 60 km away from my hometown Berlin, in the middle of the "Pampa"  I don't get a live picture on the IPhone when try to start to fly.. I can fly the Mavic, but only up to a max. height of 30 meters and also only estimated 50 meters far, then it's over. Like it is the mode for beginners but I have not activeted this mode. Even I could not activat or change anything because there was nothing shown when open the DJI Go4 app.
During the flight I switched on the video function on the remote control, it is also displayed that is recorded, there are then also files on the MicroSD, but they are extremely small, 3 minutes have only about 6 MB and the picture is completely white.

Back in Berlin I try to fly and everything works as usual.
Today then about 20 km in the north of Berlin, free area - again the same effect as the day before.when open the app, no "go fly" , no live picture, etc.

Back in Berlin test again on the balcony, no problems.

I did a hardware update the other day and should be up to date.

What could that be? Did I block any function? Calibrating didn't work.

Regards

Thomas

2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the troubles that it causes. I would like to ask what error message did you get on the application when you've mentioned that you were not able to see the live view? was it a "DISCONNECTED" message? For additional information, may we also have the version of your DJI GO app and aircraft? May we also have the exact model of your iPhone? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-26
Use props
Staircase
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 3-26 09:39
Hi, we're sorry to know about the troubles that it causes. I would like to ask what error message did you get on the application when you've mentioned that you were not able to see the live view? was it a "DISCONNECTED" message? For additional information, may we also have the version of your DJI GO app and aircraft? May we also have the exact model of your iPhone? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Hi Tony,
Today I make another tests with my DJI Mavic Pro Platinum.
First it works. Than, after changing the battery again problems. After some seconds the connection was lost, No live picture. I land the copter, shut down all and start again. Again after some seconds the same.
Than I got a curios massage, that parts of the firmware are oncombatibel. And: old firmware was found.
Than there was a Button "aktualisieren" wich mean Update, but i could not do this in the field with now WLAN connection to my internet.
I make some screenshots
2019-3-29
Use props
Staircase
lvl.1
Germany

2019-3-29
Use props
Staircase
lvl.1
Germany

And here are the Version of firmaware I have on my Mavic Pro Platinum : 01.04.0500
App: 4.3.12
I am using a iPhone 7 with OS 12.1.4
2019-3-29
Use props
Staircase
lvl.1
Germany

I ran several more tests today. If there is a pattern, it looks like this: during the first flight, which lasted about three minutes, everything worked as it used to.
But already with the second flight the connection to the screen broke off after few seconds, no more live picture to see.
Every time I had switched off the copter,  the remote control and the app or finished the application and made a complete restart everything was fine for a few seconds but after a few seconds the connection broke down every time.
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Staircase Posted at 3-30 11:43
I ran several more tests today. If there is a pattern, it looks like this: during the first flight, which lasted about three minutes, everything worked as it used to.
But already with the second flight the connection to the screen broke off after few seconds, no more live picture to see.
Every time I had switched off the copter,  the remote control and the app or finished the application and made a complete restart everything was fine for a few seconds but after a few seconds the connection broke down every time.

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Since you've managed to update the firmware of your unit into the latest version. I would like to ask if you're still getting the limited flight distance like beginner mode? May we know if the app was already running upon taking off the aircraft? I would recommend re-linking the remote controller to the drone then connect the phone and use the application to see if there will be changes. Please let us know for further assistance.
2019-4-1
Use props
djiuser_FPMjZvUBHGyY
lvl.1

Portugal

Good Morning. I am buying a mavic pro combo, using a galaxy s8 plus and only use the drone on the beach totally deserted, but the control all the time disconnects. Unfortunately I'm not happy about that. I think it's very dangerous! I've done all the DJI Go 4 updates and it still happens. I want a solution, the device is very expensive and I did not use it much, less than 1 hour of flight. Regards Nivaldo
2019-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules