Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark portable charger
776 3 2019-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfc3d2b09
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16509 ft
United States

If I were to buy a portable charger for the spark that would fit in my backpack, witch one should it be. The big portable charger or the small one I don’t think it’s dji brand though?
2019-3-25
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI Spark portable charger is very convenient.  Also it's a big battery and has a case that is a perfect match.  You can recharge your batteries 1 more time so you basically have 6 batteries which means you would need to worry about your Smartphone battery and SD card having enough memory than flight time.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who uses a portable charger for the DJI Spark. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices to charge your DJI Spark. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its intelligent flight battery. Actually, there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories or devices will be able work in charging the battery of your DJI Spark . However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues. Thank you.

2019-3-25
Use props
Rustic17
Captain
Flight distance : 2716936 ft
United States

I have the Smatree SP90...compared to DJI’s it’s smaller, cheaper, charges faster, charges three simultaneously versus one at a time, and can charge six batteries versus three on a single charge.
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules