PROBLEMA PHANTOM 4
3001 2 2019-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leonardo-vvf
lvl.1

Italy

Sale a tutti, sono un nuovo iscritto;
ho delle domande da porvi che creano un pop di porblemi, ho acquitato da poco un phantom 4 standard ... funzionava tutto perfettamente, ho eseguito nuovo aggiornamento e li sono iniziati un po i problemi..
Quello piùcritico secondo me è il ( radio channel quality) mi spunta in icona con scritto ( strong interference detected. be careful when flying long distances).
iero ho fatto allontanarenare un po il drone noi piu di 250 mt ed avevo perso completamente il segnale.
secondo problema è che mi chiede sempre la calibrazione del compass... è normale?
terzo vorrei aggiornare il radiocomo ma nn riesco completamente ad aggiornale ...
qualche consiglio ?
Grazie
2019-3-25
Use props
filippog
Second Officer
Flight distance : 252516 ft
Italy

Salve, possiedo anche io un Phantom 4 e per quanto di competenza maturata ti suggerirei in considerazione dell'aggiornamento fatto di calibrare con molta attenzione l'IMU, successivamente procedi con la calibrazione della  bussola, possibilmente in ambiente aperto lontano da interferenze dovute a strutture metalliche, ripetitori cellulari, antenne ecc.... Preferibile in aperta campagna evitando basi in cemento con rinforzi metallici.A questo punto riprova con un piccolo volo e nel caso ripeti tutta la procedura di aggiornamento  tramite Pc.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. I was able to check this inquiry using a language translator. If you have encountered the strong interference error message it means that the environment is not good enough to fly your drone. I would like to clarify if you've managed to fly in different areas wherein there are no interferences? You may consider changing the image transmission settings on your Phantom 4 to have better image transmission. The compass calibration would prompt on the application if you need to re-calibrate the compass or due to the environment. However, it's recommended to recalibrate the compass during these scenarios, when compass data is abnormal and the aircraft status indicator is blinking green and yellow. When flying in a new location or in a location that is different from the most recent flight.
When mechanical or physical or structure of the Phantom 4 has been changed. When severe drifting occurs in flight, i.e Phantom 4 does not fly in a straight line. For the third question, I would like to ask if you're having a problem updating the firmware of your remote controller? May we have the screenshot of the current firmware that you're using under the DJI GO 4 app? You may also check our video tutorial for best antenna practices.

2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules