Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Video Feed
658 3 2019-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jasonbatley
lvl.1
United Kingdom

A few weeks ago the video feed cut-out mid flight. There was no collision with anything, I was hovering at low altitude and it just went. I landed and rebooted the device and the video came back but not for long, the next time I started the device it had stopped working again. I reinstalled the App on my S8 and that didn't work - I tried on a different phone - an iPhone X and same - no video. I reinstalled the firmware and the video came back. But again only for a short time and now it has been off for weeks no matter what I do.

I get the error you can see in the screenshot. The drone has only flown a total of 4 hours and it looks like it is totally broken - can anyone suggest what I can do?

Regards

Jay

2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to clarify that you've reinstalled the firmware through DJI Assistant 2? If you already refresh the firmware into the latest firmware version using this DJI Assistant 2 and the problem persist then I'm afraid that we have to send the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation of the unit. The repair fee would depend on the warranty of the product and the outcome of the evaluation of our team. If you wish to contact our support, please refer to the link below. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-3-25
Use props
Joller79 DK
First Officer
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

Just for fun. Try a different memmory card..
But i have had that fault on 2 different spark, that i fixed with new wires for camera/gimbal
2019-3-25
Use props
Sparkz71
First Officer
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

The screen says what to do. Contact DJI support for repairs.  Simple?
2019-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules