No video transmition from the drone to samsung tablet
755 8 2019-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
diegoravagnan
New
Argentina

Hi, I install the new firmware in my phamtom 4 pro obsidian and since that day y cannot see the video signal from the drone in the tablet samsung. I use this tablet since i bought the drone and works perfect until this upgrade. I now use a mobile phone motorola now and work good. Anyone happens he same? Thank you and apologize for mi english, is a little rusty.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day diegoravagnan. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. For us to isolate the issue may I please know the exact model of the Samsung tablet that you have for us to check if it is listed as a recommended mobile device for the said drone. Please keep us updated on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-3-25
Use props
diegoravagnan
New
Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-25 14:53
Hello and good day diegoravagnan. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. For us to isolate the issue may I please know the exact model of the Samsung tablet that you have for us to check if it is listed as a recommended mobile device for the said drone. Please keep us updated on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

The tablet is a samsung sm t280.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the additional information diegoravagnan. Upon checking the mobile device Samsung SM T280. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung SM T280 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Samsung SM T280 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-3-25
Use props
diegoravagnan
New
Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-25 15:10
Thank you for the additional information diegoravagnan. Upon checking the mobile device Samsung SM T280. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung SM T280 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Samsung SM T280 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

So, when can you fix it? The tablet was perfect with the older version of the app... I cannot believe dji let us down with such expensive device as the drone. I hope you fix this problem shortly. Please let me know if a new update is on development. Thank you.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

diegoravagnan Posted at 3-25 16:11
So, when can you fix it? The tablet was perfect with the older version of the app... I cannot believe dji let us down with such expensive device as the drone. I hope you fix this problem shortly. Please let me know if a new update is on development. Thank you.

I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the said drone for compatibility. These updates will be reflected on our official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2019-3-26
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

diegoravagnan Posted at 3-25 16:11
So, when can you fix it? The tablet was perfect with the older version of the app... I cannot believe dji let us down with such expensive device as the drone. I hope you fix this problem shortly. Please let me know if a new update is on development. Thank you.

Unlikely if it will work again, sounds like the app has outgrown the tablets resources with only 1.5gb ram it will struggle, even more so if you are using it for other stuff too, if its just for the drone, try uninstalling or disabling if they cant be uninstalled any and all apps that you do not use, they all take up ram and all take up hdd space. Theres one other option too to try and thats rooting the puppy and putting on a light rom, failing that, look for aother table, theres a few threads on here that has broached the subject
2019-3-26
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-26 14:15
I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the said drone for compatibility. These updates will be reflected on our official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.

Stephen, is there an actual Android Tablet on that list? theres a lot of phones that i can see but im not sure i there is a tablet yet there are 4 IOS tablet devices, whats that all about?  None of the Galaxy Tab S series, namely the S2, S3, S4, these are very capable devices, then theres the huawei mediapads, again, some very capable devices there too,  Surely DJI should listen to the members on this forum, we have said on  many occasion what is working with DJI Go 4.
2019-3-26
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-26 14:15
I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the said drone for compatibility. These updates will be reflected on our official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.

That's not correct.
Your DJI R&D Team are not continuously testing multiple devices to be added to the list.
The list has very few tablets on it and new ones are rarely added.

There are many very good flying tablets that never get listed by DJI.
Users can get some information about what works here:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/best-tabletsphones-for-dji-go.18
2019-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules