"No activation date"
943 3 2019-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJames
New
United States

My remote control stopped working, refusing to take a charge, just pretty much bricked.  I sent it in to DJI and just received an email that said the following:
" We regret that the service is not covered by warranty based on the results of damage assessment, please find details as below: No activation date "
I purchased my Mavic Air in late May 2018 via a reseller on Amazon. Downloaded, installed DJI app after that.  Activated everything that was sent to me.  

I'm hoping someone can give me a clearer explanation of:
a) what "No activation date" means  
b) why DJI won't warranty a remote controller that stopped working

The repair needed is a main board.  

Thank ya!

- Chris

2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Chris James, we would like to apologize for the situation that you've encountered. I've coordinated and provided the details that we need in order for us to provide an appropriate resolution in your case. You will receive an email within 24-48 hours about the result and the latest progress on your case here in DJI. Please feel free to reach us back, if you have other concerns.
2019-3-25
Use props
ChrisJames
New
United States

Thank you Diana.  Please let me know if you need anything else from me.  
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ChrisJames Posted at 3-26 05:27
Thank you Diana.  Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Hi Chris, Good day! Just want to let you know that we already moved the repair process and have it under warranty. Any updates for the case will be sent via email coming from our repair team.  If you have encountered any difficulties with your case, please kindly let me know, I'm glad to help.​
2019-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules