Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can anyone shed some light on this?
I saw in another forum that someone has had a new Osmo delivered and the delivery note said Osmo Pocket V2.

Had DJI done any cosmetic updates at all?

What makes me wonder is that a friend bought a OP last week and it felt slightly different - the adapter seems to slide in with greater resistance and the case seems a firmer fit too. The gimbal also didn’t seem to make as much noise on startup/shutdown as the one I have. Im wondering if DJI have refined the tooling on the OP or something since the initial launch batches. A very silent minor update if any.
2019-3-25
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

My second OP have a 2/19 date codeand the latest firmware and the new packaging, No difference.
2019-3-25
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wiz33 Posted at 3-25 18:37
My second OP have a 2/19 date code and the new packaging, No difference.

Ah ok. Must have been my imagination and not being able to compare devices.
2019-3-25
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Mine is March 2019 production, comes in a paper box packing instead of the former plastic halves, the model number on the packing is OT110.
It comes with the latest firmware.

2019-3-25
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Oh-no Posted at 3-25 23:18
Mine is March 2019 production, comes in a paper box packing instead of the former plastic halves, the model number on the packing is OT110.
It comes with the latest firmware.

I got mine in December and my Oso Pocket came in a white paper box as well but had the initial firmware.
My son got his one three weeks ago.  No variations apart from the firmware.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, we haven't received any feedback from our designated department if we re-design or optimized the Osmo Pocket physically, however, if there will be changes or updates this should be cascaded to our valued customers. Thank you for understanding,
2019-3-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Probably just Osmo Pocket 'second one we sent him'
2019-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now